DK

4.1
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 6, 2022
Very good and vegan!

This is so great on those days when I didn’t have time to cook anything and just really want something warm and yummy to eat. I’ve been looking for this kind of product ever since turning vegan and finally found it! It is missing salt but I prefer it to being too slaty. I just add salt before pouring in the water (also adding some sesame oil makes it even better).

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Not bad but not great either. It is a nice quick meal for when you're in a hurry and the ingredients are quiet clean. This company has other types of the product that I liked more than this one, but all and all it was a nice quick snack.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Dr. McDougall's soups are all excellent! I can't find them at my local grocery store so I order them from iherb and get them in two days!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022
1,004

Absolutely delicious. Good value for the quality and unique flavors you can’t find other places. I buy these as gifts for my brothers who are health-crazed but splurge for these, and I think a lot of people will appreciate them similarly.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

These are super convenient and easy to keep on hand when you need something portable. The ingredients are also pretty clean. Love to keep them on hand.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I’ve ordered several of dr mcdougalls soups. They taste really good and are very convenient for times when you are in a hurry or too tired to cook.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Loved it!!😍 it taste great I added a bit of chili sauce and lemon 🍋 so good 😊 easy to prepare just add hot water perfect size.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

My personal taste - I'm not a fan. I thought it needed more flavour and the noodles were broken up, not sure if thats how it is supposed to be?!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Ok For my sister. Her feedback is the soup is thick and it was a quite a bit spicy for her (she is very sensitive to even a bit of spicyness). Quality of the noodles is good