DK
4.5

4.5
Jourino
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I like this soap..I ise it for all my body and face ...2 weeks now and I notice my skin eczema becomes less and my skin feel clean..the size of soap is small ..good quality and healthy ingredients..it's non toxic.. there is no scent.....I have fungus on my finger and it's gone ...

6746d903-7b9f-49ff-8a3c-d8d92c6baa1c
3caa3daa-7039-4bed-bcde-c591eec6ad52
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I bought this few months ago when I was dealing with hormonal acne and my skin barrier was damaged from previous products. I didn’t think it would do much but after few uses, this soap cleared out my skin 🥺💗 It comes in a white envelope inside the box and I rinse it out after each use and keep it inside of it. The color is light brown and it doesn’t have strong smell. It’s great 👍🏻 I will definitely repurchase it.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

My favorite! Ordered around 10 times of this wonderful soap. Nice scent! Quality is excellent. Size is good. Benefit for the skin as it is moisturizing soap for dry and sensitive skin. Gentle even on your face. I love the feel of it as it is natural probiotic soap. Nice package. I use it for showering every day.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Skin feels so soft and smooth after use! I have very dry skin so all the cleansers left my face stretched, but not this one! It's a bit on the pricey side, but I only use it on my face so it's not that bad! Recommended for people with dry skin.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This one may be a little hard to articulate. As I've gotten older my skin has become increasingly reactive to body products. Over the past year I've gone through a number of body washes and bar soaps, which I use both on my body and scalp (I'm mostly shaved up top where I'm not balding). Even with 4-a-week showers, they've all tended to leave me itchy and uncomfortable afterwards. Nor have aloe vera and/or body oil helped in the end. I've long been aware of Dr Ohhira's innovations in the probiotic world, but hadn't seen his skincare. It's only been about 10 days, but so far I'm way less reactive to this soap. It's not drying, no scent, no added oils. Sometimes simple wins. Is it crazy expensive for so small a bar? Yup. But for what it's worth, I get the sense that it will last decently. And either way.... $10 for no more itchiness? I'm in.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I use this for shaving and I don't know if it makes a difference but between that and a citrus spray, I don't need anti-perspirant (I've never had much odor anyway).

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is my favorite soap ever. I love it. No artificial fragrances, and it is full of probiotics. Where would you ever find another perfect soap like this?

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I am a loyal customer to this brand! The soap works magically for my skin! iHerb customer service is great! Thank you, I really appreciate your website where I can find everything I need.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I've been using this for many years and will continue to do so indefinitely because it is the BEST for facial cleansing and for shaving. No scent, really, just a clean, simple atmosphere that speaks quality.