DK

djagi
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have been using a dental shower for a year, but I still use dental floss. I already use such floss. Thick but gentle and penetrates well between the teeth. I can barely smell a light and pleasant aroma. I do not feel the taste. I like the packaging, the way it opens and closes. I really like the fact that the floss swells slightly from the saliva, which helps to remove plaque. Very good quality, which justifies the slightly higher price compared to other brands. I recommend, I would buy again.

3faab7d6-e14f-4404-b483-1e676871bc51

I’m one of those weirdos that actually flosses every day, and I’m really picky about the floss that I use. My normal brand wasn’t available so I decided to give this a try. I’m happy to say I actually like it. I have wider gaps between my teeth so I need a floss that has some substance to it. This floss expands to reach all surface area between teeth. My teeth felt really clean after using it. Please upvote this review if you found it helpful. Thank you!

7d45d0db-e8d5-48c6-9823-6507840b9434
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This has to be the best floss I have ever tried! It literally pulls out all the gunk between your teeth, like even the tiniest things you cannot get out with your regular floss. This floss is thicker, rougher to the touch (not a bad thing), and doesn’t break while you’re flossing. I highly recommend!!

d29f09cf-a6fc-4746-b510-a27ec3ae7592
7729a472-d23f-41ea-a7fa-18d756d4e717
b5bc5680-4738-4269-be35-c275ef515a24
853acf9f-a7d1-492e-837d-1179063f0f3a
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love how large and gentle it is, most flosses in the market irritate my gums and make them bleed but this one is just perfect. It says that it’s cardamom flavored but I haven’t noticed any particular flavoring to be honest, and I don’t know if it matters to anyone but the packaging shown in the website is pink and the one I received is bright green Overall I highly recommend this one if you have sensitive gums or just started taking on flossing as a new habit

39c1393d-965f-4df7-90d6-ee16f8e3735e
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I tried the floss today for the first time and I am very pleased. It is not a thin thread, it is a thicker lanyard, soft and pleasant to the touch of the gums. I feel it cleans well between the teeth. In areas with denser teeth where this floss does not go in, I use thin floss. Very aesthetic packaging, easy to use and keeps the thread clean. Sure got into my regular shopping! If I helped you with this review, I would appreciate getting your "like"! :) Thank You!

cc65f210-8ef8-460e-a6c1-6aa421316f3f
6b14e571-7c66-4568-b242-f45659e7933f
150f85c4-ea06-45bc-bfec-8d66b4266744
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I have been looking for a thicker floss and this is the thickest I have found so far. It doesn't have a super waxy coating like most store brands and is also round instead of flat. I find it cleans better and removes more than the slim wax coated floss I had been using. There is no flavor to this floss that I can detect. It also holds up well in tight spots or in areas that might have sharper edges. I have attached a photo showing the Dr. Tung's on the left and regular Oral B Glide on the right for comparison.

9f8c5209-a16f-4f0b-9b9c-c1253a5f006b
Posted on May 14, 2022

I purchased the green one. I prefer this over regular floss. Regular floss is thinner and more of a plastic type of texture. This floss is thicker and more of a bakers string or thick cotton thread texture. I purchased this also because it is recommended for gapped teeth as well as braces. it maybe too thick for those who have tightly gapped teeth though. The flavor is good and not strong at all. I think it does a better job cleaning as well as not cutting into gums. I hope you find this helpful.

6a35f8ab-c7d5-44ee-9210-4f6261e58026
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Probabaly the best floss i have ever tried.. Material is thick and at the same time soft and stretchy.. Didnt hurt the sensitive gum. I prefer the taste of blue to the pink one but both are really effective.. Only down side is I am not a fan of the design as it didnt close fully and sometimes it open back after u close it.

2a4e1acf-47af-4f52-b2e3-d7496a2526b5
b831141f-d3e4-4e5d-bf54-dd6162adcda0
5e97ba0c-5ef9-4207-87c5-16904ddb63ce
Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I would still look for something smoother maybe, but I like that this opens up between the teeth and the string becomes softer and wider. Sometimes my gum bleeds a little using it but I guess that's due to me pushing it in quickly. I don't fluss everyday so it has lasted me a long time since Jan as you can see.

5378e53a-5f1c-4703-8d49-41a8a1f62143