DK

6,690
1,204
thecurlymess
Posted on Mar 6, 2022
I live this funky tool !

I added this tool to improve my dental hygiene.It comes with a little cute case to keep it in if you're out and about. It's a stainless steel ushaped tool with platic handles that have a good grip. *First of all, this is great quality. I've been using it for 3 months now, and it hasnt rusted, broke, or got twisted. It has maintained its shape perfectly. * It's very easy to use. * From the very first days of using this,my mouth feels cleaner, and breath fresher. * Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to improve their dental hygiene.

757860c8-af6f-4e5a-8d16-845cc515a88e
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,443

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
4,922

It's really clean the tongue .it came with cover u must wash the tongue cleaner before use.. And then insert it to the back of tongue and pull it gently.. U will see how it clean your tongue. Repeat this 3 to 4 times. Then clean it and dry it by tissue then put it in its tissue bag. Do it twice daily and this will decrease bacteria and your mouth will have good oder

Great product and very useful Good quality Suitable size Cleans well and quickly Composition of stainless steel With good benefit Age: Can be used by everyone Flavor: none Sensitive: no Comes handy Good package Good price Gentle to the tongue Comes with a travel bag Complete the cleanness of teeth I really recommend it

3016e317-cf22-43d2-8353-b5fe88fd58a4
9787a58e-cc4f-465d-adf3-bcadc7c3fdf9
20b9a9ae-c87e-478c-b853-628e037fe4e7
f7a75b57-d4e3-4a5c-b8d5-c4052db18cee
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Its smell is strange, it is not strong, but it is easy to use, the quality is good, the size is suitable, the packaging is appropriate in size, the benefit is softness and luster, a cohesive formula, a sense of femininity for sensitive skin, gentle on the skin, good flavor for all age moisturizes dry skin

6966af25-00d7-498c-a54c-b889704299b3
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

use, twice a day, morning (especially) and evening quality, great quality. I was worried the métal would be too thin but its thick enough to clean off the plaque off your tongue size, right size for cleaning your tongue packaging, simple and comes with a travel bag which I found useful when I was on vacation.

41ff16f7-9032-4d9b-94c6-0ab6926790d7
09d6b858-e4ee-44fc-9b20-b25ae63afb89
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It’s onw if the best if not the best , i liked it and it’s really easy to use i also liked the package it comes with a little bag , it’s a must if you want your teeth clean , it’s gentle by the way and it suits sensitive tongues as well

a5413c67-6ed8-44fa-bf1d-ea8b0762302b
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Comes with a cute travel bag, I've been using it daily for a week now. I do see it clean some gunk off my tongue but not sure how it's helping in the long run, will update in the future if anything changes. for now not a bad purchase, I hope I'll stick to the habit of using.

1d2004a2-59ab-442a-8acf-7098fcfc80f4
248cf94f-28c6-4e27-bd68-de44cd6edcb2
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I really like this product. Adds some fun to my morning routine. i do this before i oil pull. tongue cleaner is very easy to use, good size. It's gentle and it cleans my tongue very well and leaves a good feeling in my mouth. also comes with an adorable travel pouch.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Cleaning my tongue is a habit I gained after starting yoga and learned more about Ayurveda. It has a great benefit for your health. And this product is a very good quality. It came in a nice small bag so that I can carry it with me during travels. It cleans well but it is gentle on the tongue. I definitely think you should start using it, you will feel amazing in the mornings.