DK

4.4
Based on 2,865 Ratings
1,881
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

My gosh! The smell is spectacular! High quality, big size and value for money, My and the kids are using it regularly. The only thing is that it is without a pump but directly from the package and the bottle is bit heavy. So it's less convenient. But love this propane that’s why I buy it over and over again .

Olya
Posted on Feb 23, 2022
1,356

I absolutely love it. On top of being a natural product and good for your body, the almonds give it a yummy perfume. Not going back to 'normal' shower gel and soaps.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I used to have sensitive skin allergic to many brands of shower soap bought from the retail shops. After I discovered Dr Woods this series of shower soap a few years ago, I've never used any other brands since. My allergy stopped, and scar on the skin has recovered. The best one is actually the Black Soap but it's often out of stock, so I use Almond as the next best option.

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I love this Dr. Woods almond castille soap! The shea butter made it possible to put in a foaming dispenser and it wouldn't get clogged (unlike regular castille soap - I tried with either Dr. Bronner's or with the non-shea version of this, and it did NOT work the same way) It's useful as an all purpose soap and you can very much dilute it. I would by the 32oz and fill up soap dispensers and it lasted quite a while. I would do my handwashing (laundry) with it, it's gentle but effective. It can double as a body wash if you dilute it (but I find castille soap can be kinda stripping so I personally only do this in a pinch - the shea butter definitely helps though) I think the almond scent is more powerful (which I like) compared to Dr Bronners, which is another plus. I like DB fine, but this one was my fave until iHerb stopped selling it to Canada.... so unfortunate!! None of the ones I can get in Canada have the shea butter as a variety.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is my HG. I’ve lost count of how many bottles I’ve bought of this. I am 46 years old with dry skin and this cleanses without stripping my skin. I love the scent too. Smells of almond, not too strong in my opinion. I use this daily as my shower gel. But don’t get it into your eyes, it stings like the dickens! Lol

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Uses: for face or body wash, can be used as dishwashing and floor detergent. Ingredients: pure castile soap, olive oil, almond essential oil, shea butter. Color & Size: transparent white liquid in a big 946 ml bottle. Scent: no added fragrance, strong scent of almond essential oil. Texture: quite concentrated. Packaging: big dark coloured bottle. Why excellent: can be diluted with water, lasts many months, many uses, paraben and phthalate free, the shea butter helps in moisturizing and is suitable for eczema skin.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This is the best soap I have used. It is really does not dry the skin. I replaced my shower gel with it, because it is gentler Pleasant smell of almonds. I even add a little bit when washing clothes. Soap is quite concentrated, so I have enough for a long time. Liked it a lot. I will order more.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I've been using this soap for a few weeks now and it among using less hot water has made a DRAMATIC change to my skin for the better. I have eczema and am extremely sensitive to flare ups so I had been using soap bars for years thinking they'd be better for my skin but for some reason they started drying my skin out. Well, after trying Dr. Woods out my skin's balance has been restored and is glowing. After so many years of searching for the right soap for my insanely sensitive skin I think I've finally found my soap!