DK

4,386
1,140
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Wonderful Castle Soap!!

I absolutely LOVE Dr Woods castle soap!! I have used a different brand for many years but decided to give this a try as iHerb offered it as a sale item a few months ago. Never going back to my old brand!! This soap feels silky smooth! Very gentle on my dry skin with the fair trade Shea butter added. I use it to shower with as well as shampoo. I use it for general cleaning around my home and it works great!! I love the lavender scent!!

bc1220d6-ebd7-4aee-91cf-76c07d1dd485
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,110

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This is a really high-quality, gentle body wash. It has a very clean and minimal composition, so even those with sensitive and/or dry skin can benefit from this. The scent is a mild lavender one, very natural and not overpowering. I would say that people of all ages can use this, even children, as the gentle composition will be unlikely to harm their skin. Another thing is that the packaging is very pretty, which is kind of random, but I know some people pay attention to this detail. The body wash also comes in many different sizes to choose from.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Beautiful lavender scent, very calming! The composition is very simple and gentle, perfect for sensitive skin types. Great for dry skin as well, as it has a moisturizing feel to it. Suitable for use by all ages, children and adults alike can benefit from this high-quality body wash. Comes in a perfect package size, not too big and bulky to keep in the shower.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

The family's favorite shampoo, it smells nice and the quantity is large, it makes a big foam from a small amount of shampoo Significantly moisturizes the hair and reduces the fluff, I noticed a change in the hair of young children, especially, it is our approved shampoo I use it with my children, my hair has improved a lot, I love its smell so much 😍😍 It is enough that it nourishes the hair and moisturizes, and its components are safe and harmless A can of it suffices for a very long time, even though we use it daily. I use it as a lotion and for hair from the first day of my children scent is very nice.good quality

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

One of my favorites body shower! from now and then i like to change my body showers but this one i keep coming back to it it’s gentle on the skinf and the scent is pure lavender and very relaxing and the size is SO BIG that will last like forever no joking

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I really love this brand for body wash. I’ve used other scents ( almond, tea tree and the African soap ) i really loved them they’re great for sensitive skin as it’s soft and gentle on the skin and the quality is really good too. So I bought this one too as all the others were great.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I like this soap. I use it as a body and hand soap. It says you can use it as a shampoo. But It left my hair really oily so I will just use it for the body. I feel like it does not smell like lavender, I prefer the almond scent this brand has. But over all good product.