DK

Based on 1,561 Ratings
1,101
Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Healthier Alternative

I began using Dr. Woods Peppermint Castile soap 5 years ago after learning that it is a much healither option to other soaps that are made with chemicals and other cancer causing ingredients that penetrate our skin each time we use them. I use this liquid soap in the shower as well as in our hand soap dispensers. The fragrance is from Essential oils rather than harmful chemicals, it has a clean and refreshing scent. 32oz bottle lasts a long time at a fair price. Note: This is also available with Shea butter if you have dry skin. I use both, but prefer this one without Shea butter since I use it as a shampoo and leaves my hair lighter feeling than the one with Shea butter.

eecc0afa-95dd-43ec-abcf-bca8ba8b081d
fc58c5fe-801e-49e4-b727-72f889fa1619
bfd31638-7b6b-48c5-9585-531a2c6afa65
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Great versatile soap, I used it as a body wash as well as shampoo, wide variety of scents but lavender is my favorite, high quality and great size for the money. Great for sensitive skin and also for babies as it’s a gentle product on the skin, I like the convenience of the packaging as well.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I've purchased many of the Dr. Woods castile and black soaps. They never disappoint me and I've used for body soap, added to shampoos and used in soap dispensers instead of the toxic, chemical filled antibacterial liquid soaps available today. This peppermint is fresh and definitely minty. I also like the lavender scent.

AmURLn
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

So versatile. I use it as a shower gel, laundry detergent, household cleaner, and dish soap! Very simple natural ingredients, makes me feel so safe using it! Scent is nice, natural and not overpowering at all. The size is big and will stay for a long time. Amazing price for this quality!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Lovely tingly peppermint essence. The scent lingers for a while after. The size of this bottle lasts a long time. I like how gentle on sensitive skin the Castile soap is. Creamy feel, leaves you skin feeling soft. Peppermint is soothing on the senses. Recommend and will buy again. Thanks!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The scent is not too strong. I like the all natural ingredients and plan to use it for dish washing and other cleaning purpose. It is a little dry to body wash. I got it when it was on sale. The size of the bottle is decent. It’s made in USA.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Thanks god for Dr. Woods! A company that actually has strong morals! Just read the ingredients list and tell me you can find a cleaner bathing product on the market. Most brands are full of toxic sludge that hurt our bodies and the environment. Not Dr. Woods, this peppermint soap has actual peppermint oil and no parfum.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Like peppermint sops in the summer, they really refreshing. Used to use different brand which was expensive so i decided to try this brand and i wasn’t disappointed. Great size package, the composition id on the thinner side and great peppermint smell. My skin feels refreshed and cool after each use. The soup is gentle and does not dry my skin. Overall great quality, will continue to buy. Maybe try the papaya scent for the winter.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I like the quality of Dr. Woods brand. It tends to be much thicker then Dr. Bonnors, which I personally like. The peppermint feels cooling on the skin, and works great as a body wash. The packaging is designed well, and esthetically pleasing. The scent is great, peppermint is always a favorite.