DK

4.4
Based on 3,622 Ratings
2,313
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I've been trying to find a replacement for my The Body Shop tea tree facial cleanser, as it was expensive. I eventually found this cleanser, and decided to give it a try. I am glad I found it, as I believe it kept my skin clear and (mostly) free of blemishes. There is a strange smell to it, but I can tolerate it. I do take time and effort to write my reviews. If this helped you in any way Dr. Woods Castile Tea Tree soap has a slightly more pleasing scent and feels milder on my skin. I just find it more enjoyable to use, if that means anything to anyone. It's all natural. The list of ingredients are as follows: Purified Water, Saponified Coconut, Hemp, & Olive oils (with retained Glycerin), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tear Tree Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Rosemary (Rosemarinus Officinalis) Extract.

Always loving this brand. Especially the black soap which was not available for awhile. Loving this tea tree just as much. Wish it comes with a pump as it is a big 946ml bottle. Very good value for money. I got my own pumps so kids will not accidentally pour too much.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I like this brand because it's thicker than other castile soap brands I've used, so you can dilute it even more (more value for money). Also, the ingredients are simple and natural. Best of all, it really works against bacteria and I don't need any deodorant if I'm not gonna be sweating too much!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

been using for a few months now. I have acne prone skin hasn't caused any issues. and I nono haven't noticed it helping with that either, which is fine, I just wanted something that would at least not make it worse. only used for my body. good price for the size.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

i find it a good quality Good scent and a Devine ingredient a good dosage and good size go with any age i get it daily it is a normal potency and an attractive package and effective No deficiency No Prevention good antioxidant a good taste to it good for the immunity system good in sun exposer good use feel good and not sensitive

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I used up a bottle of lavender scent and give that a try. Strong tea tree oil scent which makes me feel very clean. I put it into a dispenser and use it as hand soap. Which works very great during Covid outbreak, which you need to wash hands very frequently but does not irritate the skin, and rinse very nicely and clearly without harsh chemicals. But for bathing, I like the lavender type better just because of the scent.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I find this Dr. Woods Tea Tree Oil based soap lathers better than the Dr. Woods Peppermint based soap. The Tea Tree Oil also acts as an antibacterial. Although the initial scent of this tea tree oil based soap is not that pleasant, if rinsed well, it does a better job reducing body odor throughout the day.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Wow! A very big bottle. Much better value than the same thing in smaller bottles, and since it can be used for so many things it is well worth the money. Can use for washing, shaving, hand washing of clothes, cleaning, and etc. When i eventually finish this I will buy more. Tea tree is my favourite for soaps.