DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 28, 2022
I love Reishi

Reishi is a great product for immunity and spiritual well-being. Great product for the liver as well. I like this brand. The expiration date wasn't great, but at least Iherb lets you know what it is and you have the option to avoid buying if you don't like the date. Other places don't offer this great feature. I've bought things from other competitors and they had bad dates.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

As a former Chinese herbalist with a focus on tonic herbs, I've been a huge fan of reishi for decades. Dragon Herbs makes one of the best out there. Be aware that this isn't something to take when you're sick. As a tonic, it's something to use in post-illness recovery as well as on a day-to-day low-dose basis to maintain health. Its immuno-regulating effects are extraordinary: it will gently raise a compromised immune response, and will also lower an overactive immune response (i.e. allergies and auto-immune scenarios). It's also a superb general lung and liver tonic, and deep energy restorative. In honesty, reishi is one of those herbs you should have someone qualified to guide you through. If you DO choose to experiment, consider very low doses (as in 1 cap daily, maybe 1 cap 2x daily if you're actively looking to address an immune issue). I really don't think we need more than that.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

My immunity got stronger after drinking this supplement for a month.. i don't get colds easily anymore. The quality is good as expected from dragon herbs.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Traditionally used to promote the growth of wisdom Supports immune functions, the liver and the brain Supports healthy aging Tonifies all three Treasures: Jing, Qi and Shen My mother feels much healthier after taking three bottles of Reishi from Dragon herbs

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

this is my first time buying the product so i don't know if the product is effective, when i finish using the product i will comment again. very pleased with the shipping and reply of iherb's customer service

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I love Duanwood Reishi. It helps me calm down and not to worry about everything. Dragon Herbs sells the best quality ingredients and supplements

Posted on Jan 5, 2021

Prefer to take it at night time not so long before bed. I think it's a good Reishi. Bit during the day I rather take the Paradise Herbs Reishi, as it'sore easily aborbed during the day and easier on my stomach. But this one is pretty powerful. Peace and health 💕

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I've been taking high quality Reishi for years, only a small dose but it seems to keep major inflammation away, adds to my overall well-being and increases mental clarity. l take at night and helps me with sleep.This is my number one herbal supplement I wouldn't be without.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

One of the best and authentic reishi products available. Very good price for quality and super for immune system.