DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 2, 2022
A Great Structural Formula

If you have read any of my other reviews, you know that I am a fan of constitutional and structural herbals formulas. The reason I am such a fan is that they go to the core of the issue and with patients/consistency, you see real results. I competed in powerlifting for 27 years and have my fair share of injuries to show for it. Frame builder is one of the structural formulas that I have found to be extremely effective in supporting my body to repair itself. As always, Dragon Herbs does a great job with the quality and concentration of herbs in their products. Bravo to Dragon Herbs for creating a great formula.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Used this after a knee injury. Not sure exactly how I would have healed without it, but has grounding and nice effect inside the system. Glad I ordered it. Dragon Herbs are second to none.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Helps to build stronger bones - full of great herbs to heal in a natural way.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I was taking for the drynaria it has. I will return to it one day.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I purchased this product for the description details of it along with the reviews read too be seemingly trusting. I had such a high amount of hope that this product would be the winner for me. Unfortunately it made my issue much much worse. I can only rate 2 stars simply because the presentation and packaging was great quality presentation was great along with the delivery which was great as well.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

This is a n excellent traditional Chinese herbal formula to strenghen the connective tissue and the bone strucure, structure than could be damaged due to the age or after an injury.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

I use this for back pain and conjunction with the pearl powder and proper dosage in two weeks time works. All of his bone building formulas are good and the dragon bone ingredient works well.

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

I like this cause it helps when my muscles and bones. I drink 2 capsules a day for this cause I am also drinking other stuff like 21st century glucosamine chondroitin, imperial garden of dragon herbs, hydrolized collagen by Frozen and Pearl by dragon herbs.

Posted on May 3, 2021

I like this product as it is good for bones especially if you are taking regularly corticosteroids. I have searched for drynaria only but it is quite hard to find separately. Anyway I think this is a great supplement.