DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 16, 2022
1,342

This is an amazing formula for professional singers out there. Since using it, my range has expanded. If you are unsure, call the company, Dragon Herbs directly and consult for free with their professional herbalist on staff.

Really good! Gentle yet noticeable improvement of my vital energy. It feels like it has a nourishing and balancing effect on the whole body not just the lungs.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Tis stuff is working for someone I care about deeply, that's all i need to say, thanks Dragon herbs and iherb for purveying it!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,258

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Could not help too much with my breathless dog with multiple tumours who had passed but helped my other healthier dog to feel lesser breathless

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This is a great product, that works well for me.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Ive been using this for years. Worls well for my fibromyalgia and arthritis and buldging hernieted discs. LOVE LOVE THESE!

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Helped to improve lungs' health after fight with bacteria. No taste or smell. Good quality and great ingredients of the supplement.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

The product is good and well packed, i already try it and it take some time to have an effect, excellent delivery early than expected

e3a537f4-0cc7-462c-8ff6-b000a294db35
Posted on Aug 6, 2021

Wonderful product. I have noticed a big difference in my mood levels since taking this one a day for a week. my 'rushed' feelings have reduced. But the also an increase energy too. Overall a very balancing herbal supplement.