DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Excellent really worth a try

I’ve read many things about this herb and so glad I found it available on iherb. I am really happy with it and have noticed a real difference in the size of my hips and thighs. I wanted to take this for my heart health but am pleased with the other benefits.

Gynostemma (also called jiaogulan) has a long history of use in herbal medicine, where it is nicknamed the “immortality herb.” It is also called “poor man’s ginseng” due to providing similar benefits and costing less when compared to Panax (Asian) ginseng. Although gynostemma and ginseng are unrelated, both contain similar beneficial compounds called ginsenosides that are not found in other plants. Additionally, gynostemma produces another type of potentially beneficial compounds called gypenosides that may also benefit the immune system, promote high energy levels, and provide cellular protection. My sleep has definitely improved and these capsules have a very calming effect. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

As always dragon herbs produce high quality supplements. I have been using these for the past 2 years and will keep on using them. They are a substitute to ginseng and provide similar benefits as well as help with keeping good body weight. They do not have any particular taste and are made to be easily swallowed, and do not create any after taste. They have a good potent dosage which makes the price worth it.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342

I have been using Gynostemma, along with berberine, for a couple of months. I am 75 and have had memory problems for years, but now my mind is so clear. I am sad to see that Gynostemma is no available at this time. I want to order it now.!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,258

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Another one of my favorites from the Dragon Herbs Brand. It helps my immune system and gives me energy also. My inexpensive ginseng, for this product's quality ingredient and results from taking it for my age.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I love dragon herbs products this product helps build the body a great add to my diet easy supplement with beneficial affects I have found a improvement in performance daily.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I’ve been using this product for several months. It’s effect has been gradual and worth the cost! I don’t have the slump in my energy mid afternoon & feel better overall. I’m hooked!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Couldn’t find initially but found on iHerb. Great price & product. Less expensive than one here in Canada. Free shipping added bonus. Follow a healthy diet + exercise routine you’ll notice a difference in appetite. Great supplement - does what it says but you do have to do the work

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

noticeable improvement in , and better control of appetite. Cant compare it with other companies, however, I am using it as an adaptive and am alternating it with other adaptives so can easily see the differences and effectiveness of gynostemma