DK

4.3
  • S
Posted on Dec 27, 2021
Excellent herb to buy.

I bought this herb for my wife. She's been complaining about her hair fading hair color. After finishing one bottle, her hair have grey hair and her fading color hair has lessen and turning black. She's more energetic too. Remarkable!! she got back herself. I have tried other brands but this one does it well.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

traditionally prepared he shou wu has more benefits than the dried herb which i like :) the supplement is easy to swallow though i did notice that i get light headaches and frequently go to the bathroom after taking it sometimes but i figured that the dosage might be too high for me and stuck to taking one pill a day so so far so gooddd.. would love to purchase again when its back in stock!

ff0a483f-4d33-4923-ae8e-c9749e99f995
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Haven’t started taking it yet , just excited , I love dragon herbs they have the best products in the business and have for awhile that is why I rather pay more for their brand and quality over some lesser know generic brand as I know dragon herbs spares no expense on the ingredients and formulation I have tried other products from dragon herbs but I have not tried their he sho wu yet , I have tried other he sho wu and did get some benefits but as I am getting older and wiser I chose this product to limit any liver toxicity because dragon herbs uses the best methods to make their products optimal I am a certified personal trainer and go to school for exercise science and health , will leave a more thorough and honest review after a longer period of time usually benefits of he sho wu take up to at least 4 - 12 weeks but everyone is different and as I said I have not taken this specific brand he sho wu thus the excitement trying it tonite or tomorrow , wish me luck Ty

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I found this product several years ago when dealing with hormonal hair loss. I had tried other brands of He Shou Wu and saw no difference. When I tried this brand, I actually did notice a difference. My hair stopped shedding and breaking. A lot of other health issues I was having went away as well. This helps me with my chronic fatigue, sleep issues, pms and energy issues. This is subtle, you won’t notice it right away. However, give this product about two or three months, and you will see and feel a difference if it is the right formula for you. Dragon Herbs is the only effective brand of He Shou Wu I’ve found thus far.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Have just received this but I’m a bit staggered that you’re expected to take three capsules twice a day, that’s six capsules a day which means a 100 capsule bottle would only last for 16 days, is that seriously the case?? Seems exceptionally inconvenient and expensive that you need to consume two bottles a month, equating to roughly $80 a month.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
4,069

This product improves the health of my mom, it energizes her and it helps her hair got thinker and darkens her hair color, my mom used to say that it's giving her youthful feels, happy to hear that actually.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is the best product for the one on this site. Thank you. I don't know if there is a better one outside iHerb