DK
4.7

4.7
TheUrbanMonk
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
Liver & Stress support (for men & woman)

This formula is based on a Chinese formula called Bupleurum & Peony. It’s traditionally used to benefit the free flow of Liver Chi, or in other words, it’s great for stress/tension/anxiety/depression. In addition, it’s also helpful for female hormone cycles (menopause, hot flashes, painful periods, etc). But it’s actually not limited to Woman’s health, despite the name “Natural Woman”, men can safely take it too without fear of increasing estrogen and all that. Remember, it’s a formula for the Liver Chi (and blood). Dragon Herbs always uses higher quality herb ingredients, definitely a brand trustworthy when it comes to Chinese herbs for westerners.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I was taking an antibiotic for my hormonal acne and felt like switching over to something better for my body… I started taking this and DIM and it worked just as good as clearing up my acne as the minocycline. I started with the recommended dose and when it got better I started just taking 2 in the morning

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I'm 60 years old and have mood swings with irritability. I've heard good things about Dragon Herbs. They are a company that's been around for a very long time. It's still a bit early to see if this formula will help me but I'm willing to try because I've been told that it's very effective!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

The formula is fantastic. I feel my mood is definitely much better, especially before my period. I’m placing my second bottle now. Highly recommend for women having mood swing.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This product had the mixture of herbs I was looking for. I feel like it was beneficial, but it did raise my blood pressure. I think I am just very sensitive to the licorice it contains. I was using this supplement for PCOS support, but had to stop taking because I was concerned about my BPs.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Really trigger all problems regarding the woman cycle . It make everything works better . Highly recommended I miss the “woman jing Formula” though I don’t know if you could carry it . Blessings

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I take this during my mensual cycle each month and a few days after. Although it can be taken daily, I find it really effective during this time.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
1,258

My wife is very happy and has more energy and her Mood is Better with a lot of work Tues. thru Fri is a really good supplement and people 9women) who are interested should try it.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

The formulation of this supplement sounds wonderful, but the thing that concerns me a bit is the mention of lead poisoning and I am afraid to take the full dose.