DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Calming

After taking 3x a day for a month, I can see a considerable change in my mood. I'm less anxious and stressed. My digestive abilities have also improved. I credit these changes to Pearl Shen. The herbs are easy to take, I leave them on my kitchen counter so I remember to have them first thing when I get up each morning. Give it a try!

a56bfe55-de7d-4c34-81f7-d56fed110e6e
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This may not turn you into a Zen Master over night, but I does help with strong emotions over time. I started taking it for daily stress - I work in the field of homelessness and addictions, so let’s just say you tend to take a lot of emotional stuff home daily. I like this formula because it’s not numbing one out to the reality of life challenges, it simply helps moving through it with more grace. I’ve also found it good for improving insomnia if taken at night. Dragon Herbs uses very high quality ingredients, I’d trust their formulas anytime.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Wonderful product, I bought it for my boyfriend who experiences anxiety and can't handle stress. It helps him stay focused during work. This thing worked just on the same day. He managed to work out for a straight hour and finished his tasks for the day with no trouble. And also bought it for myself who suffers from terrible depression and just had lost all my friends in the past year. I don't know how this supplement works telepathically, but 2 ex-friends of mine literally messaged me yesterday and we had recovered our friendship directly. I am happier, I was literally singing in the shower (wtfff). My work ethics have improved and I'm also less anxious for social contact. I finally also can manage to close my eyes and sleep which is also amazing. I can lay hours in bed , close my eyes, but no sleep comes. With this product there's no problem. I just sit in bed, while i took 3 pills 30 mins prior, and this zen feeling comes over me, and i think directly after I'm off to sleepy land.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I bought it because the pearl powder was out of stock and loved it as well. I took one capsule before sleeping at night and felt so well (I don't mean just at that time but through my day too). I love Dragon Herbs supplements and would repurchase this one for sure. I felt more clarity, secure, enjoyed resting in my feminine energy and it has some pearl powder for your beauty as well. This is such a lovely supplement.

The best product to help get a restful nights sleep. I take one and am literally asleep within 10 minutes. I love that it's all natural and I radiate in the morning, after taking Pearl Powder.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This is a wonderful formula and starts working within minutes. You get the benefits of the pure pearl powder ground the correct way with other herbs that work on calming.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Always a great choice when comes about my health. Super quality and the ingredients are natural. The package is perfect. It’s a great anti-age. This supplement is perfect when you want a equilibrium diet.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Was hesitant to use this at first but after being convinced by my sister, I started taking Pearl powder caps. My skin does look smoother and skin tone looks more even.

Posted on Jan 14, 2021

This supplement has some of the best herbs out there including reishi mashroom, and perl powder... Reishi can kepp you young and can even reverse the process of aging. Pearl powder is said to boost two of the bodies most abundant antioxidants: superoxide dismutase (SOD) and glutathione. These antioxidants can help fight against disease and may even extend life. I take it at night before bed. My skin and face look much younger than my age. I recommend

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Dragon herbs is one of the best Chinese herbs products that do work wonders . I used to order from uk before as I live in France . And fortunately I found iHerb that carries a wide range of those products from this brand. I am really happy about that. This one is great if you feel a bit down and have trouble sleeping or suffer from any grief and such . It will nurture your spirit and make you happy again and will ease your heart ❤️