DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Something that Works consistently, Finally!

After reading the awesome reviews I decided to purchase this for my husband who has had weakened kidneys since we lived in an apartment with black mold. He began having extreme flare ups during the lockdown and I immediately went to work to find him something to help him continue to flush his system of the build up of uric acid and this has been the 1st consistent game changer since then. Other products would work for a time and then once his body got used to taking the supplement it would stop working. I am glad to say that is not the case with this. I am so grateful that I stumbled up it finally. I also want to give kudos to iherb.com because they still carry many high quality herbal and vitamin supplements that cannot be found at many online retailers, at a time when we need it the most, with Fast shipping to boot. What a Blessing! Thank You!

Rehmannia Six is a classic Kidney yin tonic formula. While there may be slight differences in the amounts of each herb depending on the company, I have found that dragon herbs version has been the most effective with regard to my energy and kidney function. Since I have been using their stuff for years, I know they are of great quality ingredients. As a competitive powerlifter of 27 years, I have found that my creatinine levels have been off from time to time. Based on some research, this is not all that uncommon. As a precaution, I began using this formula around 9 months ago and since then, the issue has not occurred again. Very pleased with my results and how quickly I improved.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

For me, this product has opened the door to my full health and helped me regain my health. I feel so much better, and I believe in the science that it contains to support my system. I can't tell you how happy I am to finally feel good again, I can't even express my gratitude enough. I have been a practitioner of ayurvedic medicine for almost 40 years. There are few things that can help the mind, body, and spirit, and ayurveda is very good at all three. I have been really impressed with the effectiveness of this product. I have used it for many years now and I feel like it is helping me stay more alert, have more energy and have better sleep. I have people in my office that are young doctors and train doctors that have been using this and they have been really surprised at the difference it makes to their energy and their mind.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I did the research for my menopause symptoms in TCM articles. My symptoms were hot flashes (but not extremely severe ones, so not bone steaming) dizziness, knee and low back pain, weak eyes, and disturbed sleep. I compared my symptoms to be sure what type of situation I had and for me it is yin deficiency. It's important to know something about TCM and herbal treatments before you self medicate. After taking 3 pills for 3 times a day for about 2 weeks, my hot flashes diminished in intensity and frequency and I was able to sleep better. I'm still taking the pills, though. If I stop, the flashes come back. Regularity in taking the pills is necessary because it takes time for them to work. It's not a quick fix.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I have been using this for some time now to help with menopause and it is great. I notice when I run out and have to wait for a refill that is is really working.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Yeah, right ingredient and quality itself really make it worth to Consume it. My age is 40yrs old taking it makes me feel slightly younger and energise. Improvement in my life thanks dragon tonic

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Fabulous product as are all of Dragon Herb products. I purchased for hair loss and fatigue and I saw and felt a difference in 4 days. Always grateful for these true herbal miraculous products.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

An excellent product for main problems. I've been taking it for a long time and it's very good for me. The skin is no longer reddened and tense in the morning. Really great.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Cheap and effective way to build yin. I switch back and forth between this and primal yin replenisher. This seems to work just as good.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I take this more for mental energy, but it also benefits my physical energy as well. I’ve ordered it often and use it every day. I will continue to do so.