DK

4.6
TheUrbanMonk
Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Balance - mind, body, spirit

I’m a big fan of Schizandra! It’s a perfectly balanced herb, because it contains the 5 flavors or sometimes called the 5 elements, this corresponds to the 5 major organs - Liver, Kidneys, Spleen, Lungs, and Heart. If taken over time it will bring the entire body into balance. Dragon Herbs uses wild crafted Schisandra berries as their source of ingredient, unlike most companies that use a lower quality berries. This is a fantastic herb for those concerned about moving up in age, as it holds onto the jing (what the Chinese call life essence).

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I love Dragon Herbs Schizandra. I tend to be a dry type. Dry skin, dry hair- this helps me in that area, and keeps me calm and steady.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Super good for skin and nerve tonic when taken for periods of time. Good to have if you dont care for the sour taste of schizandra plus no waste of time decocting the berries.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Been taking these this week. I like them. Try opening up a capsule and tasking it. Tastes different than other shizandra i have had but In a good way.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I had high hopes for this but I found it to be a little disturbing to me system. I was just a bit uncomfortable after taking it and had to abandon it.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

Started taking after major surgery for a speedy recovery. Helps with early aging and increasing my lifespan. Helps normalise blood pressure and stimulation of the immune system. Love it for my liver (binge drinking early in life) to protect and keep happy. Very positive impact on pathways in the body - heart, lungs and kidneys.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

this has a noticeable effect on a chronic injury that almost nothing has helped. really good for skin and collagen. very sour and strong.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I put a lot of trust in in the high quality of Dragon Herbs, and have consumed their Schizandra daily for many years.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

A bit pricey but good on the go compared to raw dried schisandra. Sourced from Di Dao source of Schisandra.