DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Wonderful product for overall balance and calm plus the additional help to keep away or fade gray hair. I only take two per day so have extra doses. Make sure you always use Hu Shou Wu instead of fo-ti to avoid any kidney issues or stomach disturbance. Fo-ti is shou wu not cooked down. This is the real thing and best for hair and general well being so may cost little more but safer with correct benefits.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Shou Wu Formulation might seem like one of the "side purchases" as opposed to a good reishi, ginseng, etc but it's often the side formulas which fill in the blanks in your overall vitality. Along with adaptogen energizer and the astragalus advanced, this is one of the 3 which when I stop taking it I'm not as vital, productive, happy all the time, winning all the time. All these herbs effect our drive and will as well as our immune system on a subtle level. I've been taking them for almost 20 years now and can say for sure it's dramatically upgraded my life in every area.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I don't have the worst period cramps or anything like that – but just a week or two of taking this and I noticed I didn't feel anything during my menstrual cycle. No pain at all. Must have been the Dong Qi in this formulation. My last two cycles have been a breeze and I'd like to thank this bottle right here. I also have been low on iron and have been fatigued like crazy. I used to need a nap everyday but now I have consistent energy throughout the day and no naps needed.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I use this alternatively with other dragon herbs products for hair, skin and nails. I find this formula very subtle yet very effective and in general in makes me feel calm and good. I have been taking it for a while and will continue doing so.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Love this herb- I’ve been using it for a year and this supplement helps balance my spleen. Great quality and arrived in a timely manner. Ingredients are healthy… this product is a great benefit to my system. I enjoy the product!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I haven't been taking them long enough to see if they're working , but I haven't had any bad reactions to the product. I will continue to take as I know herbs can take some time to show an effect.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Not sure yet how effective this will be over the long term, but it's an excellent combination of herbs for its purpose. If this review was helpful, please give me a thumbs-up. Thanks!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I love this formula. I have noticed that it helps me with my hyperthyroid issue, it kind of stabilize the thyroid. Don't know exactly how it does that, but it helps me. When taking it I feel calmer, less overactive, just overall better. I like many formulas from this producer.

He Sho Wu is amazing. Dragon Herbs is the best TCM company around, hands down.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

perfect jing tonic. Gives energy. quality ingredients. recommended. very good.