DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 2, 2022
One of my go to teas

Dragon herbs did a great job taking a powerful traditional herb like gynostemma which (while having no relation to ginseng) contains some of the same powerful compounds found in ginseng called ginsenosides and brought it up a notch. By adding some balancing and nourishing tonics and adaptogens to this tea, Dragon Herbs has given us just another easy and tasty way to support a healthy constitution. I especially love how they use Lou Han versus stevia to give it a mild sweet flavor.

These tea bags are fairly pricey however it is probably my favorite packaged tea. I can get about 2 decent cups per tea bag. It's good to make it in a teapot or a thermos and let it steep for a while. I like it when I'm at work, especially on colder days. At work, I just make it in a cup and get one strong cup and one weaker cup.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I stumbled across this tea in a restaurant more than a few years back and loved the mildly sweet flavor. It has been my daily go-to tea ever since. Each bag makes a flavorful 18oz travel mug of tea plus another 12oz tea when refreshed with hot water. So the price is worth it to me.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

can take it in the morning or at night - it also feels good to drink and slowly gets me going in the morning without caffeine and chills me out if i take it at night. taste takes some getting used to but once you do (it's kind of a sweet taste, not usual for tea) you'll be addicted (in a good way!)

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

The reviews for this tea were outstanding, so I wanted to try it. The packaging is good, the tea is easy to use. It tastes different to many other teas I have tried, it is certainly unique, maybe an acquired taste, but nothing too offensive to the palate. These herbs and adaptogens are superb and hopefully are just as beneficial as claimed.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I've been looking of ways to have a natural energy boost and reduce my caffeine intake. Dragon Herbs Spring Longevity tea really hits the spot. It tastes great and makes a good 3 strong mugs of tea. The ingredients are all incredible for health and wellbeing. I love it!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Really nice tasting tea! As for what it does, I can def. feel a difference in energy & overall well being when I drink it. Love that it can be taken cold or hot. Also has a recipe on box for a mixture using grapefuit juice :) which is really tasty cold! I do believe it's helping w/my breathing, which is why I bought it in the first place. Really good quality too!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Great quality ingredients! The tea tastes sweet and herbal. You can use one serving it 2-3 times and it will last you 20 days. Good to use at work - you just need to refill your mug. They say it has health benefits. I just love the blend and taste. I will buy it again.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I don't use sugar , so this has a slight bitter after taste . I got used to it by the end of the box . Now I drink it at least once a day . Does it work like it claims ? I'll let you know in about 40 years . (I'll be over 100 yrs old)

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
1,258

I was looking for a tea with added health benefits, when I came across this one. I don't know about the longevity, but it sounded good so I purchased it. I will say that this tea has a unique taste. My husband even likes this tea, and he normally doesn't drink herbal teas.