DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342

I used to take Singular prescription but did not like the side effects and I was able to replace it with Young Lungs. I am so glad this works for me. Singular is used when pollen/allergy season makes your asthma worse. Young Lungs is something I will continue to take daily, probably forever.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,258

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

It is quality for me . It work for me . My lung has problems it made me tired when i take 3 tables keep me feel good

47bfbfd1-c098-4971-a7b3-2ed3a225f0db
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I am a smoker and take these periodically to help clear up my lungs. Seems to help me breath better. Also, my husband took these after recovering from a recent virus. Tasted fine.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Great product for after covid. Really helps open up my lungs and has a light energy boost too.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022
1,658

I like that it really helps with my sinus problems and allergies!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Love that this really does help with my sinus and allergy issues!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This formulation contains a number of important tonic herbs that are traditionally used to improve lung health, and these herbs naturally moisturize the lungs.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I'm a big Dragon Herbs fan. I take these intermittently - sometimes when I'm trying to help clear up chest congestion, other times when I'm just trying to support my lungs as I live in a big city. It does appear to help, though it's effect seems to be more subtle for me than in other reviews I've seen. Probably one of those that you take over time and its effects creep up on you. I usually dont take it for more than a few weeks or, at the most, a month at a time - mainly also as I'm taking a fair few other herbs.