DK
4.5

4.5
Expat in Japan
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Tastes REALLY good! Just received this, thought it could help me and my husband after receiving our booster vaccine since the 2nd shot gave me bad eye pain, and figured it might happen again to either one of us. Well, didn't have much eye pain with the booster, but decided to drink some of this diluted with sparkling water just in case. It tasted REALLY good! Will be using this to make some desserts, smoothies, and milkshakes as the weather warms up! So excited for this product :D Highly recommend! Will buy again!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

When my eyes were tired for overusing the computers and phones, I would drink a cup of blueberry juice to support my health. It is good to have a blueberry juice daily without consuming extra sugar

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This stuff is amazing! The taste, smell all of it. We used it to make drinks and sometimes used it on ice cream! My children loved it!

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

this is the best blueberry concentrate on the market it tastes so good you'll wish you found it a long time ago. i use it to make energy drinks and flavor my yogurt. it is the healthiest option for people that are pre-diabetic or even diabetic. no added sugar just the freshest taste of organic blueberry you'll ever have tried ever!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Quality, ingredients and taste are really good. Its good for the brain

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

It seems like a nice product. Waiting for it to come, and will update the review

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Tastes good and great quality. Ingredients seem to really work for me.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Love the product Love iHerb! Thank you for the excellent service and products you offer!

Posted on May 19, 2022

It is organic ingredients good quality blueberry and taste so good and delicious