DK

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
FANCY!

The size and package are nice. The color is more popped out since it has a good pigment and coverage on the lids. The applicator is also good for the quantity itself. It's blendable and kinda lasts for a whole night event. Just make sure to prime and set properly although it doesn't smudge and crack at all. Good for the price point.

67e0d356-9027-4fea-9d3e-e7067696d27b
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Perfect liquid eyeshadow. It has a gel texture, it is easy to apply to the eyelids, and it shines beautifully. Very practical packaging, fits easily in a small bag. I also use it as an eyeshadow base. And amazingly, my makeup doesn't budge all night when I use this. I just love it!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Gorgeous color. Good coverage. However, do not blend it as the color tends to fade a bit. Don’t put much on the applicator, it has a great payoff. The bottle is small, but I am happy overall. Shake well.

a5b0c9d8-681d-4b01-8907-73e662524f2d
Posted on Dec 13, 2022

I have just about every single one of the Elf cosmetics liquid glitter eyeshadow. They are too good. So easy to use and stays on throughout the day. But it does have a little fallout, so be alert about it.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I can’t remember how many times I bought this brand & this type of product. The quality is definitely cool and makes your eye bling bling!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Just perfect!! Really good eyeshadow, great sparkling, holds well. Not waterproof but still excellent. Great pigmentation and color. Good with my sensitive eyes, no burning even if i got some in my eyes (oops). Awesome product!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

i bought most of the colors i loved all them its very glittery so nice i applied 1 coat and it was good i believe a second one will be great

Posted on May 10, 2022

Quiet satisfied, maybe need to use primer under to have full coverage. It have no scent. Like the color and how glossy it is. Quality is great! Have no big size. Texture is smooth. For all ages. Package looks cheap. However I will not buy it again.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Pros: The quality is great for the price! Cheap The package is cute You can use it for different looks as an eyeliner or an eyeshadow topper The color is pigmented Cons: The size is smaller than the package. Wish it was bigger Coverage is good but be careful not to rub it or you will lose the glitter and end up with the color only. Would buy again!