DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Pleasant Scent

I've always liked Ecos products, because I feel comfortable using them in my kitchen around food and it doesn't have an intense lingering fragrance. It's not a supercharged cleaner, but it gets the job done! The scent is fresh and herbal with an underlying note of cinnamon. I enjoy the smell, but I still stand by their citrus fragrance as my favorite.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I liked this cleaner for everyday simple clean ups. For the price and larger quantity, I think this product is more affordable than other brands selling non-toxic cleansers. The parsley smell takes a bit of getting used to but after a while, it actually smells quite refreshing. It's definitely better smelling than the tea tree scented cleanser.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I have been using this for my kitchen for a year now and my store stopped carrying it. happy i found I herb. great scent safe for my grandchild

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I use this when I have splattered grease on my glass top stove, It works better than anything else I have tried and is not toxic like other cleaners.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Liked this cleaner, doesn’t have strong smell , helping to me keep the kitchen clean removes all dirt, included oil it’s possible be used all over the house

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This cleaner has a very pleasant fragrance, cleans well and comes in a handy size and is a great value for the price. I would definitely use again and recommend it to others.

Love the smell! It’s good value and can be used in everything.

c385da5f-5036-4b3d-b43f-154bbbf61fa8
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Cleans well. Sprays beautifully and the nozzle is great. I’m not such a fan of the smell. Would order a different smell next time

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Nice all purpose cleaner that has safe ingredients. I find it convenient to have around the house and the value for money is good

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

While this shouldn't be surprising, it smells like parsley. So keep that in mind. Does what it's supposed to do.