DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 23, 2022
Must have for me

My skin is combi and I use it every day, the tonic is wonderful. Perfectly refreshes and moisturizes. It has a slightly thick consistency. I apply it in the palm of my hand, then with patting movements on the face. The smell is neutral and the most important for me is that it doesn’t have an alcohol!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I like the scent of this, however the scent has a slight funk/stale after scent which is the only thing I dislike about this toner. Otherwise, it is very soothing, and I don't have any issues using this on my face, which is usually easily irritated and red. However I wish it had moisturising benefits like hyularonic acid, which leaves my skin extra hydrated.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This is really nice for dry skin. It is non drying and helps moisturize the skin..My skin also feels fresh after using this. It has antioxidants and soothing plant extracts including Vitamin C and Sea Kelp‚ it is also paraben free! It has all the good stuff! I use this twice a day. I would highly recommend this

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I've been using this toner for a few years now and have tried sames of quite a few other brands that just couldn't compete. I love that the brand is natural, vegan and cruelty free. The toner is great for my dry and sensitive skin. It feels very moisturizing and doesn't dry me out and it does a great job getting that last bit of makeup and dirt off my face that my cleanser missed. I have a tendency toward acne and it seems to help this as well as shrink my pores. The scent is a little off putting to me but with all the positives this toner has I don't let it bother too much anymore.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love a couple of Earth Science products—my absolute favorite being the creamy fruit oil cleanser (5 stars for sure). So I was excited to try this toner. I will cut to the chase. I have Rosacea and sensitive skin. I can’t use most products with SPF in them. My skin is also not compatible with foaming cleansers, many exfoliants, and anything that is harsh like salicylic acid. That said the Earth Science products I do already use have been very good with my skin, and have IMPROVED my Rosacea immensely. This toner...I tried it today for the first time. It has a strong fragrance, like really strong, but it did go onto my face nicely. I have found the other items I use from this manufacturer to be very mildly scented, which I prefer due to my finicky skin. Fragrance is often really bad for sensitive skin, so for a product that claims to be for sensitive skin this was a shock for me considering I know their other products. I am gonna keep trying the toner for now but thus far I’m not thrilled about the strong scent or the addition of fragrance. That often is enough to set my skin into a tantrum, which is not fun. Otherwise this product has excellent ingredients and I wonder if it would smell nice on its own! I will report back and let you know if this toner holds up to Earth Sciences record for making my Rosacea/sensitive skin happy. Additionally it was packaged badly. Bottle was in a box with a small air bubble package so the bottle was able to roll around freely in the box, which opened the bottle and about 1/4 of it splashed out. So that was not cool but likely Amazon’s fault and not Earth Science. That said I am going to focus on the quality of the product here and will report back once I’ve used it for at least a week or more. If you find my review to be helpful, especially if you have sensitive skin, I would love for you to hit the ‘like’ button. Thank you in advance.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

this is my favorite toner that i have been buying for years. i love it becuase its a thicker toner that is non drying. i will always buy this :)

Posted on May 24, 2022

Love that it's alcohol-free. Know that the liquid is somewhat more viscose and you won't be able to dispense from a spray bottle very easily; the mist won't be very fine. However it's great for use with a cotton pad

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I love this toner. I break out after most toners but this one is gentle enough and hydrating. I’m on my 5th repeat now.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022
2,904

Perfect product. Delivery speed is fast, the parcel is tracked. The packaging is good, nothing was wrinkled during the delivery.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This makes my skin feel fresh, but really stings my cheeks. Says it's ok for sensitive skin, but it's quite fragrant which I imagine is what I'm reacting to. Too bad, because it seems great otherwise, and is a great value in terms of size. Just may not be for you if you're sensitive to fragrance.