DK
Based on 1,101 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,101 Ratings
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Value for money ! use it frequently , few times daily by hubby and I, the package came well sealed and protected. the benefit of using this product, it does not feel dry and is gentle to my skin. the composition of ingredients used is assuring. recommended to my adult children too. this is my repeat order and it can be used by all ages. the bottle size is easy to handle.

6e6756c0-3ab6-4fea-ae51-b750e53a39ea
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Great foaming wash. Is gentle to the skin but it removes all the impurities and make up. It could be a little drying but nothing that a great moisturizer can’t fix. My mom started to use this product and some how it vanished some of her sun spot, she hasn’t stop using since then and those sun spot never came back. I recommend my grandma to use as a hand wash and it helped with her sun spots too. I don’t think it intends to do that that the clarifying properties can help with spots and discoloration on the skin.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

my second order, excellent quality. the size is enough for two months use at least . its a gentle wash for sensitive skin like mine. I feel its benefit for my acne scans to and it doesn't dry my face so it moisturizes . this time package was sealed with plastic very .

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

It doesn’t have flavor i use it daily the size is convenient it was well packaged suitable for all ages it’s composition is amazing it moisturize your skin so good and it is so gentle to the skin good for sensitive skin also i had a great benefit from it

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

my skin is mist. the forehead is extremely dry and the cheeks and nose are very oily. in the first week i felt it got oilier than usual but i kept using it because i saw so many good reviews about the product and i really felt the difference after a week and a half. my skin felt smooth and balanced on both sides. I only use it once a day!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Fantastic! One of the best cleansers I've bought from iHerb. It cleans well, and cleanses quite deeply too, yet doesn't dry out my skin. I have combination skin, normal with oily T zone. Works wonderfully for me as a daily cleanser! Scent is very light almost like the scent of a "scentless" product. It foams up into a dense white foam (1 full pump). Quite a large bottle as well. Great value!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I've been using this facial wash for more then 15days and it gave amazing results ... I have an acne prone skin and I damaged my skin barrier so my skin is very sensitive these days and it's the only cleanser that suits my skin , it cleanse very well but at the same time it doesn't dry or make my skin sensitive ... I just love it ❤️

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

My skin has improved so much since switching to this. I have sensitive combination skin and my skin has been over-producing oil lately, and breaking out, and this calmed it right down! It leaves my skin feeling clean but without completely stripping it. The pump is convenient and it foams nicely. I really like that the ingredients are natural and plant based.