DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 31, 2022
Excellent for calming my nerves

Californian Poppy has been really helpful to calm my frayed nerves peri- and postmenopausal. I take it occasionally and it works gently and there is no hangover feeling. I use it as needed in the day as well as for settling me to sleep. Non habit forming. Great alternative to anxiolytic medication.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I like California poppy to aid with sleep, and it is soothing the mind. I do find this extract to be potent but the alcohol taste is particularly strong and stinging when compared with other brands and formulations. While I like that it is stronger than a glycerine extract, I do wish it tasted a bit less sharp. Otherwise, the quality is very good and it is an effective product with great sleep benefits.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

OMG!!!...I have had sleep issues all my life....tried so many sleep aids, and nothing worked for me.....this is my miracle......I can sleep through the night .....wonderful!!!!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Nothing's a miracle with sleep is it, fellow insomniacs? Poppy is not a common ingredient in sleep potions but I have found it to be definitely benefitting me for sleep. It doesn't even come up in the Sleep search on iHerb! But when used in conjunction with other ingredients - eg those in "Slumber" or the Ayur Vedic sleep pills on iHerb I think it makes a huge difference to the quality/length of my sleep.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Not sure if others have mentioned but it's about 55-65% alcohol content. That's not a deal-breaker for me but it's good to know before purchasing. Seems to work better for overall anxiety than pain for me.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022
1,484
1,302

I don't use this a lot, but sometimes I need something to smooth down a frayed edge in the evening, and this helps a lot. I recommend this company for all things, especially tinctures.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

The bottle is bigger then I thought, love it! California poppy is such an amazing product. I use it before bed, put a dropper full under my tongue to get better sleep and can’t go without it ❤️

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

As part of my bedtime routine I take this almost every night. It helps my brain to be calm and helps me relax. It’s been a solid performer for me.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Love this product. It helps my anxiety and helps me to sleep. I take it in water whenever i'm needing help with relaxing. Good quality. Would definitely recommend.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022
3,175

Great product that has really helped me and I hope it helps you too - Thank you!