DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I’ve been using Eclectic Institute Cayenne Extract in my morning lemon juice, ACV tonic for about a year. I also add pinch of Real Salt and a couple drops of liquid Stevia. I like cayenne extract as it mixes in quickly and doesn’t sink to the bottom of the glass like powdered cayenne does. This brand of extract is powerful so start with 5 drops if you are new to cayenne extracts and work your way up to higher doses.

d038df85-5d9d-4cec-951d-d366b0957371

This is very strong! I put a tiny bit in drinks and it adds a nice heat to it. I also sprinkled a bit on the carpet where slugs were coming in. The smell did deter them. This would be perfect to add to any cooked dish: instant spiciness. And it is very good for the immune system.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

The most spicy thing I have ever tasted in my life! The first day I tasted it made me really bad. Then I got used to it and can now drink. Dilute with a quarter cup of water 20-25 drops of cayenne and drink. Helps in weight loss because it reduces appetite. For my husband it helped with hemorrhoids like no medicine had helped him before. Also helps against headaches and helps the digestive system. In short, it's a wonder product.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great buy. The items arrived Singapore within a week and all the boxes are new and in good condition. First time trying after recommendation from a colleague.

2ee422ef-5363-4bf6-b833-35c8d5daa553
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Having mixed this with Ginseng in Lemon juice and taking it as a shot like supplement, I've noticed improved dietary digestion that has helped with my dieting. The taste is quite strong especially combined but the Lemon juice does help. The package is simple and the quality of the product is amazing in giving me its benefits and quality mixture. I wasn't sure if it had hemp inside and that was a concern of mine but the ingredients don't list it so I think its ok.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I thought this cayenne tincture will be difficult to take, but 1 drop is nothing to fuss about. It is supposed to be good for high blood pressure so I just started taking it with Hawthorne Berry extract which is delicious. The bottle will probably last a long time having to only take 1 drop a day. We shall see.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Very good size bottle for the price point when compared to other brands of a similar product! The bottle and dropper is good quality which is an issue I genuinely encounter with products like these. As others have mentioned, you may need to adjust your own dosage to suit your needs/preferences. For drinking, I can only manage around 3 drops. Applied topically for muscle pain, I only used two drops and found a significant warming/burning for 1-2 hours which soothed them for me. I find it a good alternative for any of those heating balms that then cool - which i find does not help me Definitely will repurchase!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Came wrapped in bubble wrap to prevent breakage which I appreciated. It's really hot. I put it in a plant based milk to cool down the hotness.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I love this brand, u can trust it. Bought it many things from them all are excellent and cayenne too. Highly recommended

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I add a droplet of this to my smoothie, giving it a peppery zing and a great immune boost!