DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 21, 2022

Burdock root is a powerful liver cleanser, according to Medical Medium. I agree! When I first started taking this many gallstones came out. Use this with plenty of water and squeezed lime/lemon to help your liver detox properly. This product is lighter in colour than other burdock supplements because of the freeze drying method, and for that reason, I think this burdock powder is superior to the others because this keeps more nutrients alive.

Its antioxidants include quercetin, luteolin, and phenolic acids. Helps reduce inflammatory markers in the blood of patients with osteoarthritis. Also effectively detoxify blood and promote increased circulation in the surface of the skin. Significantly interfere with cancer cell growth. It is a natural diuretic, so we shouldn’t take it if we are dehydrated. Good for liver and pancreas. Very pleasant taste.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I like burdock for helping with my skin glow and helping with my hair growth

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Superb quality, natural ingredients, cheap price, unquestionable benefits (especially for blood purification)

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

It helps me to detox but I didn't continue as I'm taking too many supplements.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Excellent works for my face complexion. Recommend by my brother to take this type of natural herbs for my pimples issues

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I use it together with dandelion root. Helps to cleanse the liver. Another great product from eclectic herbs!!!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Pure ingredients . I bought for my husband of sugar down, he takes 2caps every morning; appears to decrease blood sugar bring down.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This herb is great for helping your liver and gall bladder, love it

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Pure product, seems to be helping chronic UTIs. good quality