DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I’ve been taking garlic supplements for a while now since covid started. And my doctor recommended this brand. Although it’s a bit more pricey than the old one I’m taking, it has more health benefits as per my doctor. So spending a bit more for health.

80109a0d-af1f-4f63-aedc-e9de6d36f0aa
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I like this brand although freeze dried is costly. Only issue with this garlic is I don’t know how much allicin it contains. But freeze dried should be more potent than regular dried.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This was a lifesaver during the Covid lockdown when I had trouble finding fresh garlic. This is the closest thing you can find two fresh garlic

Posted on May 1, 2022

nice fresh way to have organic garlic. it is as pure as can imagine

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Love to have this on hand for if someone in the house is coming down with a cold.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

We all know the benefits of garlic no smells in ingredients just garlic . The quality and ingredients and packaging is good

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This is some good stuff! No where else can I find garlic like this with the quality of allicin.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I'm taking this as a natural selenium supplement to combact mercury toxicity. Seems to be working.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

This is the only garlic supplement I will take. Recommended by Anthony William, Medical Medium. That means it's the best on the market.

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

..i like this garlic tablet and will purchase again.. freeze dried is the best way to have it, and i like the aroma from the capsule as i have it..