DK

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Seems to help my memory but I am only taking about a month twice daily ,will have try for longer time about three months the be sure it helps . Update seems to be working well ,use twice a day and has improved my memory and also when I wake up in the morning more alert .

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

First time I used this product and I must say i was not confident prior ordering if this will give benefits as mentioned or not but here are m6 findings (two caps one time) 1 not bad taste at all 2 i felt in a month of using that focous quality improved and had slight impact on memory 3 bllod flow improved 4 definitely improved in erection but cause i am using it with other stacks so cant comment which product contributed more. Finally will recommend it without any doubt (results may vary as per own body your can bw totally diffrent than mine) good luck 🤞

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

packaging is different but still looks like the same product. Have yet to see improvement in brain and memory, but I guess it needs prolonged use to see results.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Good product , ingredient good ,size ok, dosage good, taste ok, quality good, benefit ok, memory still not too much difference, energy good brain working better, taste good still using it for not a long period but there is some improvement thanks

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

nice. my doctor call me and ask me to buy this ' this very good doctor so i think tis good for me?

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Quick shipping' great quality, cheap pricing

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Good packaging , vegan ingrediants , fresh quality

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Good product, with blood circulation help

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

I always buy it for my granny. She says it helps against headaches and overall she sees things clearly.