DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 28, 2022
Excellent! Must Have!

Took 6 days to receive from Hong Kong to Singapore. Been taking this supplement together with Cleavers Aerial Parts, Fluid Extract, Alcohol Free for lymphatic drainage. This brand contained good quality ingredients because i noticed great improvement in my body after taking it. I'm in age of 40s, i have denser breast and swollen underarm during menstruation, so it greatly reduced the swell and pain. Also able to put my cystic acne under control, have clearer skin. Is good to take it for lymphatic drainage and blood cleanse our body whenever we feel blockage in our body, like swelling or acne or rashes appeared. The capsules are small, easy to swallow. Please vote if you feel my info is useful.

d5047324-a3cb-4aac-aa82-468effbc1912
94d3dd54-455d-4790-b8e4-968cc5091f5e
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The herbal ingredients used in this product are excellent for lymphatic drainage. Nettle is just one of the herbs out of five used; it has a gentle stimulating effect on the lymphatic system, enhancing the excretion of wastes through the kidneys. Dandelion is renowned for it's diuretic action that helps rid fluid retention. The caps are easy to swallow and have a "green" flavor to them. It is a good high quality product. It didn't take me long to start seeing results. The benefits of this herbal remedy can be life changing.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I bought one bottle to try and and firstly, the package looks small but there is a bit there. I was sure when to take this but I took one at night before bed and the biggest benefit was effortless bowl movement, the system was working as well as it could. They taste well “green” but nothing too hectic. My concern with adding this supplement was mostly due to not wanting any unpleasant side effects and there wasn’t any, only improvements! I also slept better, I’ve had persistent pimples and always felt like something wasn’t right within in and that cleared up. Will be ordering another bottle.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

No stranger to this product, it has seriously changed my life, my adult acne has cleared significantly with use of this supplement. The texture of my skin and evened and smoothed out. I bought it mainly for acne and overall health as I had never taken supplements for lymph support. I will continue using this product (two bottles) 2-3 times per year! The quality of ingredients is top-notch!

Good quality Has so many amazing Herbs ingredients all in one. A lot of benefits from Burdock root, nettle, Dandelion, red clover, and yellow dock. They come I'm Vegetarian capsules. Works well to clean out the system. Pleasant bathroom visits with this. Improved my skin I would recommend it.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Not sure what to say about this that hasn't been said - this is insanely good! I felt tired and lethargic with flu-like symptoms for the first 2-3 days i started taking this. Read up a little and realized this is part of the process when your body is detoxifying. After those first couple of days, i feel so good - i've never felt like this in years since i was diagnosed as a hep b carrier. Felt lethargic and tired all day - this supplement really helped me and brought me right back on track! I am a believer for life!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Prepared from freeze-dried concentrate of fresh plant succus of organic Burdock (Arctium lappa) root, organic Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) flower, fresh plant succus of wild crafted Yellow Dock (Rumex crispus) root. Also contains fresh plant succus of wild crafted Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) leaf, fresh plant succus of organic Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) root

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

How can I say about this product? I really see a lot of improvement. It really help to cleanse the lymph although I just use it for about 2 weeks. Planning to have my mom take it.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I opened these right away so that I can get started cleansing with quality herbs. The combination of ingredients is exactly what I was looking for. They smell so fresh due to the freeze drying method.