DK

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Eclectic Institute has been a great company from its beginnings. This product has the fresh smell of fresh rosemary herb and it is a staple of my health regime because it is a wonderful natural antioxidant. Hard to find in retail stores, so iHerb is my go to place to buy it at a fair price.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I found this product to be very effective in making me sleepy, likely because it is more potent since it's freeze dried. I also noticed that I end up craving more carbohydrate foods in the morning, which is likely to overcome the sleepiness caused by this product. I suspect, with any supplement, you have to be careful with dosage, because it will have some kind of side effect. In this case, while it will make you sleepy and help you sleep, you will have to deal with having been made sleepy by this product.

It is a cognitive stimulant. Helps improve memory performance. My alertness and focus got better. Improvement clearly shown especially when I didn't sleep well the night before, as compared to last time in the same situation. Very high in antioxidant, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory compounds. Last but not least, rosemary potentially increases liver glycolysis and fatty acid oxidation by activating AMPK and PPAR pathways. Great for liver, gut and brain health.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Strong rosemary scent without any filler. Powerful antioxidant for my immune system. Boost my memory too.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This rosemary is the best!...when you open the bottle it smells like fresh rosemary.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

This supplement has tons of health benefits. Easy to swallow capsules. Will keep restocking it! The brand you can trust. Excellent quality!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Fantastic, really love the ingredient combination and highly rate this brand, what they offer and quality

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

I bought this for my Mom to heal her tinnitus. She takes it for 3 weeks so far and tinnitus is still there, but her memory improved greatly (she is 78).

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

Rosemary by Eclectic Institute is better than raw or fresh because it's flash frozen and therefore more concentrated and potent. Very good antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and has helped my memory.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

I haven’t had any issues using this. I like that it says it’s organic and I think it has helped my hormonal acne and other cyclic symptoms.