DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
최고!

Crackerjack product. The quality is excellent. It came quickly. I will buy more. The site is made with love for people.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I enjoyed it. You can take it. The quality of norms. See for yourself. The price suits. The effect seems to be there

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

St. John's wort is known for stress/anxiety but it also helps with inflamation.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

My husband has low grade depression at times and tried prescription drugs but had too many side effects. He finds this gets him through and has manged lockdown more easily. His GP is aware he's taking it

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

After researching for the most effective type of St. John's Wort, I chose Eclectic Institute, and have been very satisfied for several years now. The Raw, Fresh Freeze-Dried formula is the key.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

nice. good quality. easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Very good quality, literally helps increasing a better mood

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Didn’t do anything for me. Didn’t help with changing my mood for better

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

good 👍🏻

Posted on Jun 29, 2018

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer I had to go off Premarin, which I had taken for 20 years. My tumor was feeding on estrogen 98%. I felt like one's brain does when they have a very high fever. I started on this product, and felt normal in 48 hours. It truly is a miracle herb. In ancient times St. John's Wort, was used as a poultice to clean the blood after deep stab wounds--sounds like surgery today. My surgeon, who was out of the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, made me go off of it two weeks before the surgery, because it will interfere with anesthesia (as a poison). It protects the liver. The day after the surgery I could start taking Eclectic's St. John's Wort again. My surgeon was surprised that I had no infection, and no bleeding. The herb is also a natural mood elevator. My gynecologist told me that it is now in his arsenal.