DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Saving grace

This little bottle helps me get through the day as a busy mama of two little toddlers. I love the ritual of starting the day with a few drops of Motherwort with the intentions of the day.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Cannot use it at early pregnancy, looking forward to use it in labor ))) Can be also used as calming for dogs, just less amount than for human.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

taking it for my heart palpitations. it cud reduce it slightly. usually taking 1 full take twice or 3 times aday. the taste is ok, quality is good. ingredients seems pure. am 66 of age and recently having more severe anxiety due to the lock down.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Doesn't taste the best but very helpful in easing heart palpitations caused by hyperthyroidism. Quality seems good and it lasts well, I keep it in the fridge to maintain freshness.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It did relax me. Don't take over the recommended dose. I took a double dose and it made me feel kind of weird. So now I just take what is recommended.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Smell more to alchol.. hopefully it doesnt taste like it..

2364d3af-6fe5-4a93-9080-bc60cb6f617e
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

great taste..I love it ..I am eager to take it each day!!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

relieves headache and feel less tightened head immediately, in split second. So, a must, and none works

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

excellent natural remedy for your calmness. You can take it during day time without problem, very good product to feel relaxed.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

this is great for people with hyperthyroidism, it has helped me a lot ❣