DK
Based on 1,335 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,335 Ratings
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Started using the whitening powder first and bought this one afterwards, can’t say enough of how satisfied I am with this product and the whitening one, does the job so well! keeps my teeth white and my mouth healthy. great quality! my mouth never been healthier, now yes, the taste is something and you need a minute to adjust but afterwards it’s okey but you get used to it.. anyway it really is excellent. to use it without mess, I transfer the powder to a small container, then wet my toothbrush and just dip it inside

f69dab52-fe33-40ac-aa95-a5a6898b5458
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I really like it. I usually find regular toothpastes smell/taste intense and this one has very nice mint taste and smell. I wet my brush before have some tooth powder so it does foam easily and feel much cleaner. my teeth are much whiter and my gum stopped bleeding after I use this product.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This kind of packaging for toothpowder is really great! It's super easy to use, just pour some on your toothbrush. It has a very strong mint flavor which is however gone after you start brushing. Overall I would recommend if you are looking for something without fluorides, as there are rarely toothpastes without it. Please like if useful :3

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I just started using this and even though it is a bit strange foremost being that it is in a powder form and some just don't quite understand how to use it but I really like it a lot. I am going to order more. I just pour a little bit into a small spoon and then dump the spoon in my mouth and as soon as the powder mixes with your saliva, it totally phones up and once you hit it with your toothbrush, it disperses in your mouth quiet well and I like that the peppermint is not too overwhelming and it does not burn my tongue like most other peppermint toothpaste. As with most natural toothpaste, I think they are all way too overpriced and a rip-off but we don't really have much of a choice if we don't want to be poisoned by fluoride I should learn to make my own

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

My favourite mouthwash I've purchased several bottles already it's strong very fresh and does not dry the mouth. I love the quality ingredients I will continue buying I hope the price will decrease that would be amazing. My hygienist told me to keep doing what I'm doing.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I tastes good in the mouth, froths up well and doesn't seem to have anything nasty in it. I've used this on and off for years (I find it helpful to rotate toothpastes). It's a small bottle but lasts aaages! It has been around for a long time, which I think is testament to its success.

Great packaging! It's easy to use, just pour some on your toothbrush. It has a mint flavor. Overall I would recommend it. It is vegan. Tooth powder ingredients Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), tartaric acid, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, sea salt, hydrated silica, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, menthol, anethole, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extract.

If you get tired of traveling with a big honking tube of toothpaste that always somehow seems to get white gooey crud on everything...Voila! This is a wonderful alternative. It is a basic and excellent formula, easy to travel with, and is actually a great toothpaste. With just enough mint flavor to make you feel "clean". This is a traditional, perfect cleanser for your teeth - and has become an everyday staple in my house.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I love the flavor of this quality product and its small size. I use it daily as it benefits my sensitive teeth and its composition is gentle enough to clean the stains I have on my teeth due to my age. Small enough package to take on vacation or on business trips!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I’ve thoroughly joyed using this product. I find it to be effective at cleaning sensitive teeth. It has a mint flavor and the baking soda creates little bubbles that effectively clean the teeth. This is an excellent product if you are traveling or on the go—you could even put it in your purse to brush your teeth after lunch or dinner!