DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 23, 2022
Excellent

This product provides a gentle detox riding the body of environmental toxins. It does not deplete the body of vitamins and minerals. It also helps with gut health. I can tell a difference in the way I feel since I started using it. It is basically tasteless. It is expensive but I think it is worth it. I wish iHerb carried other products developed by Dr. Eliaz especially the one to detox glyphosate.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This was prescribed by my naturopath during my cleanse process. The specifically recommended this brand. I have a lot of digestive problems and since I started using this my stools are definitely improved. It's taste is good. I read in the reviews ti mix it with warm water and that really helps it dissolve. I feel my gut health is a lot better since I started using this. I am on my third tub!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Using for a family member with major inflammatory and neurological issues and can see that slowly things are improving, whereas nothing tried over the last few years worked. It is pricey but so is being unwell, so if it works to improve ones quality of life it is worth it. Thanks iherb for stocking this product and I do love ecoNugenics plus Dr Isaac is wonderful to listen to. Arrived in a timely fashion to Tasmania albeit more costly now with transport but that is the world. This will a long term use product.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I bought Pectasol for my daughter had recovered from breast cancer with chemotherapy and radiation therapy . I gave Pectasol to my daughter as maintenance dosage 6 years already and after medical check up each year, the result was satisfactory. I was happy with Pectasol as complementary therapy for cancer and will keep her taking this complementary therapy in the future

Shake it in a cup/mug/glass with a tight cover if you don't want it to clump. (I use a coffee thermos or a mason jar.) It works great, and the only time I've had issues with it clumping was when I attempted to stir it in. I'm using it for mould detox and chronic inflammation; in three months, I'll know whether my mycotoxins levels have decreased! The pricing is reasonable, but it might be better. For years to come, I'll probably be putting this stuff on and off.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Tried the lime flavour initially - it does taste better than this one, but with histamine issues I opted for the plain one. It doesn’t taste very nice, plus it can clump - I find putting the powder in an empty glass first, then adding warm water and stirring a lot gives the best mix. I’m tackling inflammation from a long term mold infection - after reading The Survival Paradox I bought my first tub straight away, I’m only a couple of weeks in, cannot ‘feel’ anything yet, but I expect this will need to be a long,gentle, consistent process.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Excellent quality product for all ages to help with gut health and detox. The product is a bit expensive but I guess you get what you pay for. I was recommended this product by an alternative health doctor to support my diet and overall detox in the body. Great product with a not too bad taste.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

have been using this for metal detox and liver cleanse in conjunction with PectaClear. I'm in my second full month and feel that it is making a difference. It dissolves better in cool water than hot, but still needs to be stirred vigorously either way. Has a pleasant taste which is good. I take it morning and night on an empty stomach with 3 PectaClear Caps.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Excellent product with great quality and clean ingredients, I but it for my mom she’s in her sixties it helps her a lot with boosting her immunity and health. Helps improved the gut health and intestines beneficial for constipation too. It tastes good too, she adds it to her smoothies or tea.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I have not been taking this regularly, so I can't yet give a great review. On one occasion it had me running to the bathroom repeatedly, glad I was off that day! Over all it has not had that effect. I will continue to use it and see how I feel. I will update my review then.