DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Very satisfied, suits for gluten-free diet

The quality is great. The ingredients are clean and taste awesome. Has light green color. Great for breakfast or lunch together with meat. It suits for a gluten free diet for those who might be confused with the name wheat on it. It is well packed and delivered. The package has a good zip block. I am very satisfied and the size serves for a long use.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

When the news scared us all about the possibility of getting too many heavy metals in a rice-heavy diet, our vegan family members looked furiously to find the next "organic grain" safer to include in our daily meals. We found it here. Now, Eden Organic Buckwheat is the "base" of our nightly stir-fry, or steamed garden veggies. It's also great with beans or black-eyed peas (as a "dirty rice" or hearty soul food). Some mornings, I've seen left-over cooked plain buckwheat re-heated, mixed with raisins, topped with almond milk, and eaten like "oatmeal" or porridge. If you too are wanting to add more diversity to a presently rice-heavy diet, then Buckwheat might be the perfect addition to your family's grain recipe repertoire as well :).

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

This is excellent buckwheat with a wonderful nutty taste. It is quite easy to cook and goes a long way despite its small package, since it is incredibly filling. I used it as a rice substitute for my meals and found I could not eat very much. If you are trying to reduce portions at meals, this might be for you. I gave it a shot because this is on the list of SIRTUIN activating food heroes, but I have no idea if it actually worked.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Eden Food Buckwheat Organic WholeGrain has great composition and ingredients. Whole family love the taste and smell of this. Quality and use is great, packaging and size is great as well. Protein packed and good for diet, If you find this useful thank you so pls like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Still I did not use it, but I have searched about it and it has lots of benefits specially for me and my health !!! I expect a good taste !!! I recommend it for the benefits it has, but make sure not to consume it every day , Balance !!! The quality seems to be very good !!!

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I used it to mix in the white and brown rice. Need to soak it in water for a few hours before cooking it to make it not too tough. But I really like the texture.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

The quality, ingredients (Buckwheat), taste, and packaging is great! I use this just like oats and add it to granola and overnight "oatmeal." It has many health benefits and is recommended for people who avoid gluten and struggle with intestinal yeast. So far, I am pleased.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I love the taste. I use it for my porridge and it’s high quality in a good size package! The ingredients are also clean enough so it doesn’t need much soaking and straining.