DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Description USA Grown Non GMO Verified Gluten Free Kosher Pareve OCIA Certified Organic Pure & Purifying™ Navy Beans USA family organic small white beans, a.k.a. pearl haricot. Navy is the 2nd most popular USA bean, used for Boston Baked Beans, any baked recipe, and it's the bean of Senate Soup. Vegetal protein, B vitamins, iron, zinc, fiber, and antioxidants. Farmers we know and trust. Suggested use To Prepare Wash & Soak- Wash beans, place in a bowl with 3' of water above the beans. Soak 6 to 8 hours or overnight. Discard soaking water. Or Place in pot with 3" of water, above beans, bring to a boil, turn off heat, cover, and let sit 1 1/2 hours. Discard soak water, or use to water plants. Cook in a heavy pot 3 cups water to 1 cup soaked beans. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, simmer until tender, add water to cover beans as needed. Note: 1/2 cup dry beans = 1 1/2 cups cooked.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Great beans! These beans cook much faster than you would expect. I have looked for organic beans and these are the best so far. Great for baked beans and bean soup. I appreciate it when people leave reviews that help me decide on a product. I have purchased these twice and have been very happy with them.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Mainly like that it's an ingredient sourced from North American farmers - rather than China in particular. Probably reason for relatively high price for size/amount of theses Navy Beans, but fortunately we don't need large quantity. Worked fine in traditional recipes - e.g. Bulgarian 'bope' - and looks, smells, tastes good so quality fine. Like the company.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Soaked the beans for one night then cooked it in the morning 😋.. was soft .. the quality was good and the taste of the beans was good... The package is small but enough. . beans is good source of protein you may add this on your salads or cook it as a gravey . good for you diet too..

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

The best! We love navy bean soup! We buy all our beans from Eden foods. They are way easier on our digestion than any other brand.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I really like that they navy beans are organic and come from MI! Just the right amount for the two of us when making bean soup (with some leftovers of course). I will certainly purchase this brand again!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

I use these for bean soup. I used to use dried beans just like mother taught me. I tried these and nothing bad happened! No soaking, no waiting, no sorting little rocks out. And the soup is fantastic.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I could not find organic white beans so I ordered these. They helped me to create a tasty white chili for my family. These were perfect to sprout and use in my favorite recipe.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Beans are so healthy, if you know how to cook them. Must be rinsed and soaked to remove compounds that create gas and also block absorption of nutrients. So, remember to rinse and soak your beans! (Google search for detailed instructions) Finally, remember to only purchase ORGANIC beans.