DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 27, 2022
Best Soy Sauce you can get outside of Japan.

Hands down the best quality soy sauce you can purchase without importing it from Japan. Tamari sauce is like soy sauce, but it has a stronger flavor and imparts an umami flavor to the food where soy is used more to "enhance" food; Eden makes an excellent version of both and they have done so for decades. This shoyu sauce gives a delightful "hint" of umami flavor to foods where the Tamari from Eden gives an umami "punch" to foods!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

For those who are curious like me on how the opening of the dispenser looks like. Easy to dispense with minimal mess. Quite salty though.

5a8e4ee8-ea1e-4e14-8bac-936c12e7b837
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Eden Foods Shoyu is very good quality! It has a rich flavor that complements so many dishes, including stir fries and rice dishes. I have used it on pasta, too! The bottle is large and lasts for a long time. Excellent!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I haven't tried this soy sauce yet, but it looks like a high quality product to me. you can use it in many dishes, such a stir fry Asian cooking food, and many other dishes.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Pretty good. It tastes like your average soy sauce from Japan (which is much better than the average kikkoman stuff found in regular groceries), without any additives or the like.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Good quality product but it didn't stand out for me. I buy and try often different sauces that iherb sales. Purchased it once and never came back to buy again

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I enjoyed more varieties of food with this seasoning. Still in Keto sis.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

We wanted to make our own sushi rolls - for the first time and it was DELICIOUS!!! I like to eat as organic as possible and this it perfect. Since we have never done sushi before, I was thinking about getting one of these sets, but I am happy I did not. This tamari sauce works perfectly with the rice, making it the right consistency and taste for the rolls.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Best soy sauce on iHerb. Good packaging and natural brewing.