DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 27, 2022
Excellent Flavor

I run a bagel shop from my home. Barley malt syrup is like the secret ingredient all bagels. This barley malt syrup is key for the flavor & color. My bagels always taste better when boiled in BMS. Plud it gives the bagels their golden brown color. Eden is a great high quality brand. Love that they are organic as well.

88af092b-6711-4baa-a79f-3fc1fed94a8f
0417d719-20df-4d89-a40b-e6cdfbf0771c
d1b27bbe-6115-4d1e-a4e5-421fc68694c9
Posted on May 27, 2022

This Barley Malt Syrup is absolutely Delicious and it really takes me back in time. It reminds me of the Carnation Malted Milk powder that I use to put in milk, except this Barley Malt Syrup is extremely healthier for you and addictive. It is so easy to make and you can take a teaspoon or more of the Malt Syrup and mix it or stir it with a glass of milk and add just a little bit of Stevia powder. The taste is unbelievably delicious and it is a top quality product by Eden.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

We like the health benefits of Barley Malt Syrup and the flavor as well! It is great to bake with or added to any dish that needs a bit of sweetness ... in homemade soy milk with a bit of vanilla ... and being Eden you just know it is a clean product !

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I like to bake bread from time to time, and barley malt syrup really adds a nice browning effect to the loaf. The benefit of barley malt is that it's good food for the yeast in the dough, or so I've heard. As for the package, it's a glass jar, but iHerb does a great job at keeping it protected with bubble wrapping. The quality is great. It's consistent across batches, sticky (oh man this is sticky!)--much more stickier than honey. I think a little will go a long way, so I'm happy with this purchase.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

it's common to use it for making bread which can help to have the soft texture for a longer period. Also, you can taste a malt favour from it. make your bread healthier and tasty

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This is exactly what I was looking for. I needed it for my homemade bagels, it was that one thing that was missing. It provides the flavor I wanted and I am thrilled.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I love its taste; it's authentic and organic. I supplement it with peanut and almond butter as my breakfast meal. I really enjoyed the quality overall.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

We've been using Eden's barley malt for many years. iHerb is the best place to order it, well packaged, great price. If you've only used this for baking, try adding it to maple syrup, tastes great and thickens the syrup.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

My dad says this is way cheaper on iherb than what we can get locally (Singapore). He uses it to make the most delicious malt loafs.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

I used this malt syrup for the rye dark bread. I thought that syrup will be too sweet for bread, but it's perfect. And smells of bread, mmm... So I definitely recommend, if you are looking for Barley Malt to cook a bred Also, I use the Arrowhead Mills, Organic Rye Flour

0a0d7cff-5b41-4725-b2c5-ab3180cc91f7