DK

Based on 2,576 Ratings
1,851
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
1,859

The package is good.Highly recommend to cook it /make the salad with less calories. definitely beneficial for diet person to use it. the size is good and easy to control the quantity and quality . taste is good but include less calories based on the composition and ingredient. Love it!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
7,395

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

excellent alternative to high carb rice, it tastes good with a bit sea salt i use it in my main male and you can add it to salads,good quality product and the ingredient is organic non gmo plant based vegan, the package has more information about recipes and nutrition,thanks for reading and stay healthy

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Like the Red Quinoa. I always cook Quinoa with rice in rice cooker. I used to add 3 colour Quinoa but switched to Red Quinoa, because it gives extra texture into rice, better than 3 colour Quinoa. Red Quinoa comes with stronger scent, so if I have time to cook, will rinse and soak them into water by hours, letting them to sprout - which add extra nutrition. Most of the Red Quinoa sprouts, which proves the good quality of the product

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

The quality is good and so are the ingredients. The size is commendable and it is fit for multiple uses. The antioxidants make it fit for boosting health and the packaging is also commendable. Adds a welcome pop of colour to my rice dishes!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This is so good and is high in nutritional value! Definitely a must for a healthy diet with a boost in natural vitamin and minerals.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The quality, size and package of this brand is perfect! I use it by combining with white quinoa when I cook it. The ingredient is just quinoa. The taste is really good and I highly recommend. I will definitely be purchasing this brand more often.

Posted on May 5, 2022

My family is an asian family who eat rice almost everyday. My mum likes to add quinoa to our basmati or brown rice to add healthier spread in our meals. This quinoa certainly makes my rice taste better.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I love red quinoa! It doesn't have the strong flavor of the white quinoa that I don't like that much. Great source of protein, but wash well, even if it's pre washed. It does have some substances that need to be washed away.