DK

4.7
Based on 2,079 Ratings
1,609
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

1. shipping was fast and easy. 2. Product is delicious and nutritious. 3. Product was less expensive than in the supermarket. I bought brown rice snaps for my mom who is on a low salt diet. She lives in assisted living and struggles to get healthy food. I would recommend this product and iherb and plan on purchasing from them again.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Just love these rice crackers. I find most of the Edward & Sons rice crackers are good & quality ingredients, but these are my favorite. I feel that I am not being too indulgent when eating these since they are rice based. Crunchy and just the right amount of flavor. Not so salty like most crunchy snacks out there. (Tying to keep my salt consumption down these days.) Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Even though I live in Japan, where rice crackers are plentiful and cheap, I love these ones. You can just taste the quality of the ingredients, as well as be certain that they are gluten-free. Love that they use brown rice flour and are so low-calorie considering how bursting with flavor they are. This black sesame flavor is pretty strong (you can also taste the tamari) but I love it. I often top them with cheddar cheese. I always seal them in a ziploc bag after opening as they do dry out if you keep them for too long--not really a problem as usually you just want to eat them up! I am trying to avoid FODMAPs and looking at the ingredients these should qualify as low-FODMAP, which is also reassuring.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

The appearance of this cracker may not be appealing, but brown rice is a much healthier option of rice as it carries more fibre, with a low glycemic level. I love this cracker for it has no added sugar nor salt, just simply rice. I order the black sesame brown rice snaps which offers double benefits, black sesame which is good for hair and contains healthy cholesterol, and brown rice a low GI staple. I can easily finish half pack each time with no guilt feeling :)

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

These are an excellent product. They are light, crunchy and very delicious. The fact they are gluten free is a bonus. They handle all kinds of toppings. Hummas, cheese spreads anything you can think of, one of the best crackers on the market. I only wish the packaging was sturdier so they wouldn’t crumble when shipped.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Love those! Especially beneficial if you are on a gluten free diet. And they taste great! I like that they are crispy with a sweet and salty "coating" that reminds of soy sauce and teriyaki. Good quality, fresh and nice ingredients good for your health, especially with black sesame seeds! Good size package. Perfect for healthy snacks!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

These crackers are great! they are salty, crunchy, and very tasty! My grandkids love them too because they are so delicious. and healthy too. I am so glad that they are pareve because I want to eat them with meals and when they were dairy I could not. I highly recommend these!