DK
Based on 1,031 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,031 Ratings
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I love these crackers and wish I could buy them in the England. These vegetable ones are very tasty with no added sugar. They used to have more of the coating on which was lovely but the last ones have had slightly less flavour as there is less coating. Still nice though.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I ordered one pack of Edward & Sons Vegetable Brown Rice Snaps recently and so enjoyed the high quality, taste, and crunch, that I ordered five more packs to have on hand. The snaps are flavorful yet lower in sodium than a lot of other snacks. They're great alone, but they also pair nicely with a nut butter or hummus.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

These are not only healthy but they taste good! When I need crackers or an alternative to chips, I eat these. I have been eating them for years with everything from cheese to dips, or just by themselves. I'm glad iherb is carrying them, because I can't always find them in the store.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

These crackers are so full of flavor that to me they taste a bit like nachos only thicker and more crunchy. I eat them with avocado dip, egg salad and cottage cheese and it tastes great. So glad that they are baked and not fried and made with Organic sunflower oil and no added sugar.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

i love all flavors of edward and sons crackers. they all have high quality ingredients, and are low in sodium, too. they all are crisp and light--not heavy and too hard to bite easily, like some cracker brands are. gluten free is definitely a bonus. so is the low price. great with dips and in soups.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Very nice quality snack with healthy ingredients and NO gluten. Really like the taste of the vegetables in this and the perfect amount of salt.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Finally I found gluten free and low sodium rice crackers. The Price is pretty good, Taste is good, Everything is good. This is my favorite gluten free rice crackers.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

The only problem with these crackers is that it is hard to stop snacking on them! They are delicious and give the satisfying crunch of a chip but it's healthier.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

it is crispy and with a hint of saltiness. A healthier choice for snacks. All natural ingredients. The packaging size is reasonable. I transferred the crackers into an air tight jar after opening. Tried all this brand crackers and we like it