DK

3,398
Posted on Dec 3, 2022
1,353
Versatile and Real Coconut

This is real coconut that I could use as is, fry, or even re-hydrate for many recipes. Non-defatted. Superb quality and aroma. Use it as a replacement for recipes asking for bread crumbs. Or mix this with almond powder to make excellent Keto pie base. Most of the time I'd lightly pan-fry this for topping on salad or yogurt. One time, I could not find fresh grated coconut for a recipe and so experimented sprinkling water on this. Surprise! It worked like fresh coconut and my guest couldn't tell the difference. The dessert was - screwpine coconut crepe roll (kueh dadar). See pictures.

9e949658-1422-4051-a15b-c2673478c059
257ae939-b21a-41fa-a4a6-34b421eeb907

Delicious coconut flavor and adds much needed texture to oats porridge, smoothies and pastries. I love me some shredded coconut flakes without any added sugars. I use this in most of my keto pastries without any guilt. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Tastes great, great quality! Excellent size and I like that it's organic and unsweetened. When you opened the package the smell of coconut is so strong and mouthwatering! Smells so good! I like to put it in my oatmeal and yogurt and even smoothies gives it an extra sweetness without added sugar.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Great quality and tastes very much like how coconut should taste. It doesn’t have that rancid texture like some other brands I bought in the past. I recommend this as a topping on yogurt or pancake or you can make healthy snacks like date balls. It a country that doesn’t grow coconut this product is a good replacement for the real fresh coconut.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I've tried shredded coconut from various origins with mixed results, but the quality of this one seems very reliable. The taste is fresh and creamy, and very natural. I use it in mostly in Thai, Indian, Indonesian and other such recipes calling for fresh grated coconut, and find it an acceptable alternative.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The size of the coconut pieces is perfect. I make raw sweets and baked goods with this quality product. When I don't have enough left at the very end of the bag, I eat as is. This coconut tastes sweet naturally. And it's medium chain triglyceride which is directly converted to energy. Keto and carnivore diet friendly.