DK

4.7
Based on 2,573 Ratings
2,102
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

These taste and smell so nice! I use them for my chia pudding, or with my cereal. Sometimes I'll just snack on them. High quality. The package keeps them fresh, and is just the right size. If you love coconut but would like to reduce the amount of coconut fat in your diet: try these.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Used this to make a Trinidadian soup, called callaloo and it gave the soup a fantastic coconut flavor. I love coconut and the fact that this has reduced fat, helps, at least psychologically. I also add a bit of this to white rice when I am making hainan style chicken.

Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. used as topping for my homemade yogurt. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use on yogurt, salad.lovely texture to any food u top with like pizza, tortilla wrap or bread and cakes. I love it. usage options are endless. great taste.

f866b8e5-5f64-4da0-832c-cded985a0a5b
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Much better quality than store-bought shredded coconut. I mostly use it in homemade granola and add it to boiling water for oatmeal. Makes good coconut milk, but there's a lot of waste.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

When I ordered this product I expected it to be the usual shredded coconut but it is a very fine shred. Great for putting on top of things like cupcakes or candies. I really like it even if it wasn't what I thought I was getting.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It’s always my favorite thing to add into my homemade granola, which adds a wonderful aroma to the food and makes it extra filling

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Good quality. Size is good also. Can stay for a long time. It use for all recipes. It tastes good. It good for people who are on a diet because it is a low carbs organic product.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Very delicious shredded coconut for cakes, drinks, desserts, anything really! Chicken, shrimp anything! Keep in mind this coconut is not sweetened so it has the original barky creamy taste. Very good~

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Quality product that can be used as a topping for your ice cream, yogurt, blended in your protein drink. Even though it is unsweetened, the coconut flavor comes through beautifully.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is fresh & versatile. Add to any baking, sprinkle over cakes as decor or just consuming alone as snack. Just grab a few bites, freshens you up instantly. Nicely grated. I have purchased this the 2nd time, never failed. Resealable pack works really well.