DK
Based on 1,016 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,016 Ratings
Posted on Jun 18, 2022
The best gluten free wafer for ice-cream!

My Kids and me can not eat gluten. All wafers gluten free that I found contained corn starch. Everybody who is interested in a healthy nutrition knows that corn is not good, genetic modified, glyphosate etc. additionally most people has allergy for corn as well. Also my kids and me. These wafers are gluten and corn starch free!!! And the taste is excellent!! Really very very good taste! Like a normal gluten wafers! I highly recommend them! Today my kids ate strawberry sorbet in these cones! It was wow!!!

2513fda8-f6bc-4e08-a6ba-a3d21dcb4636
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Taste exactly like a regular cake cone. Great value if you can catch a sale. I use it to make homemade yogurt icecream, and also a cute way to bake cupcakes inside. Just make regular cupcake mix and put to the almost full line in the cake cone. They bake up perfectly. The cone itself is low in calories, so good way to fill in snack time.

6ca69709-0efa-432d-9358-defc5475d513
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Very happy with these gluten-free and vegan ice cream cones. Difficult to find something like this. There are two plastic wrapped packs of 6 cones each. Twelve cones may seem a lot but they finish fast! There’s nothing better than ice cream served in an edible cone. It’s slightly chewy, bites off easily, is rather bland but pleasant. It has a flat base and stands well without toppling. The size is just right for a good serving of ice cream.

a4ddd8d5-6c07-4614-9697-73a1f3d22b50
b3ea3451-82c6-4252-9b53-86b75e640818
3b0dd351-0f50-41d7-9934-2ed1fb65fd8e
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Crunchy and light. A great high quality gluten free diet snack treat. With few ingredients and good tasting so children and adults are satisfied. Perfect size cone for eating before it all melts. It's well packaged with 12 servings and arrived intact. I find it to be beneficial to the health of anyone that can't have gluten.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

OMG! These are so good. I am so excited I found an ice cream cone without gluten in it. They are delicious! I highly recommend these to anyone that Hass to be on a gluten-free diet. And, I would also recommend them to anybody. You can’t tell the difference to the regular ones.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

No difference in taste and texture to regular cones. Flat bottoms so they can stand up. I have bought these multiply times shipped to Australia, and they've been crunchy and unbroken. No gluten to damage the gut, or toxic seed oil. Would prefer organic to be sure they're very low in glyphosate, but the palm oil is organic and they're GMO free. They are not sugar free, contrary to some of the reviews. They contain demerara sugar, which is raw sugar. Price has gone up quite a bit, so this is now an expensive product.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The quality of the cones was fantastic the package size was good for the price and makes for a perfect snack size desert and Great tasting as well

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I'm GF. This is great when I just want a little bit ice-cream and when I don't want to wash a bowl. It tastes great.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Fantastic GF, sugar-free cons. I use frozen bananas and berries to create guilt free ice cream for my kids. That moment when you can tell your kids "have as much ice cream as you want!"

d9efc57b-e339-4e0e-8983-c79b5ccc5927