DK

Based on 1,725 Ratings
1,054
Posted on Oct 1, 2022
1,247

My last delivery was anchovy paste, spicy olives, some crackers... Now it's time for puree, because everything has to be tested for quality. Nothing special but not too bad either, I'm generally happy with the taste if cooked with added butter. I recommend, but at a trial price.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

this was nice. quality was good and ingredients are all real. the taste is nice. package is funny. use is obvious - eat it. and size is also good. however it all kind of sticks together like a glue, or just very sticky. hard to get it to have the consistency or texture of real homemade mashed potatoes. adding extra milk also doesnt help because then it gets soupy. thanks :) please give a thumbs up if this helped you!

I cannot find organic mashed potato flakes in my area, so I searched and searched online for the best deal. This is it. I've seen some negative reviews, but I think this product is great. And it's so easy...I just add water and butter and salt. It satisfies my desire for ORGANIC comfort food. I highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I really enjoyed these! They’re great quality with limited ingredients. I use them for a quick side dish and they taste delicious! The only thing I wish for is that the packaging/size was a little bit bigger. But I’ll definitely be buying these more often because it only takes a few mins to whip up.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I love that these "spuds" are organic! So important to me. Adding a bit of butter makes these Perfect! Preparation is so easy, and quick. Storage is my favorite plus - no danger of sprouting or molding. This is a versatile and satisfying dish to serve. If company is due, just use two or more of the handy sized pouch.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Wow. I really like this mashed potatoes. Even my 12 year old thinks this is super easy to whip up in just 5 mins without the stove. Just super hot water and cold soya milk and we have a supper meal in no time. Like this review if you find this review helpful. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I like the quality organic ingredients in these mashed potatoes, they taste so good and easy to prepare. I add a bit of butter and bacon bits & cheese for the husband. Package size is a good value for two and will use for many side dishes, I will buy again and recommend.