DK

Based on 1,128 Ratings
Mae
Posted on Dec 7, 2022
Smooth and yummy.

Very convenient when you want to make creamy mashed potatoes in just a couple minutes without a lot of stirring or fuss. Tasty with a sprinkle of salt. I like the subtle garlic flavor and that it's organic. This brand also makes delicious crackers. Fresh and shipped fast from iHerb.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I really enjoyed these! They’re great quality with limited ingredients. I use them for a quick side dish and they taste delicious! The only thing I wish for is that the packaging/size was a little bit bigger. But I’ll definitely be buying these more often because it only takes a few mins to whip up.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

This is a repeat order. They can be used in so many recipes - not just as a side dish. Put 1/4 cup in a bowl of soup and heat for a minute and you get a thick, healthy, organic and yummy meal. The ingredients are great. I hope they are available for years The quality is at the top of the chart

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Tastes great and love it’s organic, but 100g is too little for a family of four. So we switched to Bob Re Mill which comes in a bigger bag but not organic. I would still consider buying this as it’s quite yummy and can serve as a single or 2 people serving

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Wow. I really like this mashed potatoes. Even my 12 year old thinks this is super easy to whip up in just 5 mins without the stove. Just super hot water and cold soya milk and we have a supper meal in no time. Like this review if you find this review helpful. Thank you.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

this was nice. garlic flavor is good and noticeable. quality was good and ingredients are all real. the taste is nice. package is funny and size is also good. however it all kind of sticks together like a glue, or just very sticky. hard to get it to have the consistency or texture of real homemade mashed potatoes. adding extra milk also doesnt help because then it gets soupy. thanks :) please give a thumbs up if this helped you!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Was really excited to try these as it is difficult to get yummy Gluten Free foods in New Zealand especially when you follow a Coeliac diet.... Easy to use and the taste was yummy.... good for a quick easy meal and prefect size for 2 - 3 people or to have over a couple of nights if you are single... Tasted like real potatoes so the ingredients must be good.....

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Very convenient to add to a meal in a hurry. I alway feel that It needs a little extra to bring out more flavour and I add dry chives, powdered parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast and sometimes a bit of butter. Great to keep on hand in pantry and even to take camping.