DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 20, 2022
A Substancial Crumb

First, the quality of this particular crumb is excellent. It comes packaged as a bit large or rough and can easily be adjusted with mortar and pedestal. Breading chicken or tofu works very well and the crunch is suffciently crunchy. I would suggest using a egg + flour batter before breading and mixing herbs or spices in with the crumbs works nicely.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
2,972

I love these panko bread crumbs. They can be used for multiple purposes. I like to add some spice to them and use them to coat chicken. You can also use them in hamburgers (great with ground turkey or ground chicken) as a binder. What's interesting is that they stay crispy on oven fried chicken, while staying moist inside a burger. The package size is perfect for several uses, and it's very convenient to store in a cabinet. I highly recommend these!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is a repurchase - I made fish fingers with my previous purchase and made meat loaf with this one. Only slight complaint is the short expiry dates but that means it's fresh

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

This is the only brand of panko crumbs I ever use. The freshness and quality is dependable and this particular variety is also ORGANIC. I use either as is or slightly crushed for breading that adheres better. I also use this in recipes with perfect results. iHerb always has the best price on this product (I always research before ordering).

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I use these organic Panko Japanese Style Breadcrumbs for breading when frying fish or chicken in 1/4" oil . I saute fillets covered with these Panko Breadcrumbs and the breading always remains nice and crunchy. They are not overly seasoned and I do prefer to add some seasonings. I have purchased 2 times and will continue.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Finding clean and...organic Panko breadcrumbs. Yes! Been after something like this for a long time. Recommended.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

great option. composition is good. I like. recommend to buy

Amazing panko! Has a ton of uses. Tastes great. Big size and quality taste.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I really like that they are organic, clean panko without anything else.