DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 23, 2022
Good

I had a deficit of copper and now have been taking this supplement for 2 weeks. Copper is involved in red blood cell production and is necessary for absorption and utilisation of iron. I take 1 table spoon once a day after breakfast with 100ml of water. 4 stars for disgusting taste, but I understand that it's a medicine. Hope this comment was helpful for you. Stay healthy ☺️

6bf727df-7f5f-4bbd-9f8c-b601be098bba
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have found out from my hair analysis that I am quite low on copper and I also follow people like Matt Blalckburn, Morley Robbins etc so I added this one in and feel great. You can put in on the skin as well and that seems to "delete" wrinkles very quickly and makes your skin baby soft. Highly recommended

For a long time it was thought copper toxicity was the driver of many symptoms, but increasingly it's about balancing copper and using effective forms to ensure our bodies run well. This is a great copper supplement liquid meaning you avoid encapsulating aids to make it more digestible and easy to absorb.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Used on my skin and it is looked smooth but i bought for my asd son and after i read i shouldn't supplement with copper without knowing if he is defiency in it otherwise i was going to csuse more problems so i stopped. I will use it as a toner for now

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

the ingredients are clean. it does not have any taste at all. i add in with my collagen powder which helps the absorption of collagen and not so much with vitamin c.if you are taking zinc it is necessary to take copper too. the ratio is 15 to 1 or 10 to 1, zinc to copper.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I like the product but one minus star comes from the adequacy of the product. The amount you should take in a day is quite much and the bottle doesn't last so long. Also the amount of the copper is not much per portion. Doesn't taste at all, so easy to take with water. When it starts to taste your copper levels have increased enough. If you have deficiency there's no taste. This is easy to to notice with liquid form, pills can't tell this.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I enjoy this form as it seems to work much better than a pill 💊 or capsule form, and my bone density has actually improved since my last test.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I like it. My skin likes it, and it's refreshing and feels cool. Yes, I'm using it on my skin. I'm aware that it benefits the skin and helps with healing Most people are deficient in many minerals including copper.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I read that taking too much zinc can lead to copper deficiencies. I was taking a lot of zinc for a virus and started taking this later on to make sure I’m not low. It’s easy to take in water and has no taste.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It has no smell, so very easy to take. 1 tbsp has 30% of daily intake. Bought it to improve my Ferritin level together with Chelated iron.